Photo

If LeBron Left Cavs, Does He Like Bulls Over Knicks?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,598 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 07, 2009 - 04:26 PM

Posted Image

I talk at times with someone connected with the James inner circle. A lot of people say they have such contacts, so you never know for sure if it means anything. And this guy close to LeBron James told my guy he hasn't discussed it with James. But he believes if James were to leave the Cavs for a major market—which, I emphasize he doesn't think he will—he's more likely to go to Chicago with its far better roster where one star could make a major difference. So should the Bulls take a chance and wait? I've never believed James would come to Chicago. But it makes a lot more sense than going to New York. And all the sponsors pay those extra dividends if you are in any of the three large markets, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

The other scenario you hear most often is James recruiting Joe Johnson to play with him in Cleveland. The Cavs have managed their cap nicely as well, and that's probably one big reason they didn't move Wally Szczerbiak when everyone expected them to in February. They have a real chance to create a dynasty around James like the Bulls did around Jordan with ample cap room in 2010. That's the big reason most expect James to stay with the Cavs. Jason Kidd, who had 20 assists Sunday in helping put the Suns out of their playoff misery, already is lobbying to play with James, even in a backup role.

http://www.nba.com/b...th2_090406.html

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 07, 2009 - 04:38 PM

I don't see him going to the Bulls because I think he knows he has a chance to create a legacy in a big market city. We know Chicago will forever belong to Michael Jordan.

#3 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted April 07, 2009 - 06:05 PM

I don't see him going to the Bulls because I think he knows he has a chance to create a legacy in a big market city. We know Chicago will forever belong to Michael Jordan.

Why did Kobe wanna go there so bad?

#4 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted April 07, 2009 - 09:20 PM

He'll have to choose a new number if he goes to the Bulls.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#5 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,598 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 07, 2009 - 09:27 PM

Yes, Chicago will forever belong to Michael. Chicago is a big market city. Its top 3. New York, L.A. and Chicago. Chicago has Michael. L.A. has Magic and Kobe. New York has....Patrick Ewing. I know Ewing's name is not as big as Michael, Magic and Kobe. If LeBron wants to stay close to home in the Midwest he can sign with Chicago. Chicago is a big market but of course its not as big as New York. New York is a big market that needs a superstar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users