• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ghettopoetry

ghettopoetry

Rookie

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Name:Jay Autry of L.A.
  • Fan Since:When I met Shaq in 1996. Big Brothers assicoation charity event, at the Great Western Fourm.
  • Fav. Laker:Kwame Brown

Posted April 07, 2009 - 10:27 AM

At 11:15 lamar walked into the Conga room. he had about 15 people with him at this poping new cubin joint. A woman in a red dress, and two other guys came into the kitchen and said they were related to Lamar Odom. "When Lamar is done with a game, he wants his food right there and then." The kitchen was closing up for the night, the head Chef already left for the day. The kitchen told the supposed assistant that the kitchen was closed, and offered chips, and salsa instead.

Lamar wanted a steak well down, red dress looked over at one of the kitchen chefs, and said. "Why arent you doing anything" in a very nasty tone. The kitchen staff had kicked out the same Lady prior, along with the rest of the posse.

The amount of disrespect was astronomical. When I was told this story I was flabbergasted. For years I have heard stories about Lamar actually being a decent guy, but this story is not the first at the Conga Room. This was the second event that happened. The same Lady was kicked out of the restaurant for harassing the kitchen staff. She claimed that she is the sister to Lamar.

I explained to my friend that Lamar is not that type of guy, and she went off. ''Lamar comes in with his people when ever he wants, his assistants come into the kitchen and barks orders at us,. The General Manager of the place has to give in sometimes."

Lamar drinks- Blue Label $400 per bottle. he spends 5 g's on average.

All in all, my friend said that maybe Lamar is not an evil guy, but the people who work for him are nasty.

#2 Kam

Kam

Basketball Immortality

• 2,455 posts
  • Name:Kam Pashai
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 07, 2009 - 12:10 PM

Personally, I find Lamar to be a very nice guy.
I don't know anyone in this group of his -- but he himself is a very cool guy.

#3 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted April 07, 2009 - 12:11 PM

wow.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#4 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted April 07, 2009 - 12:22 PM

L.O POPPIN BOTTLES!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image