Photo

Why can't they beat the Cavs in Cleveland?!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 06, 2009 - 12:15 PM

nobody says lebron has better teammates but to say lebron is way better than kobe is ludicrous and on your arguement of record with lesser teammates then

dirk nowitzki must be better than both lebron and kobe because he won MVP and 67 games with guys you yourself said were lesser a young devin harris before he emerged, josh howard averaging about 17ppg and dampier and jason terry

dirk also took that same team to the NBA finals and won 2 games

so then by your arguements dirk is better than kobe and lebron and its not close

Actually, Nowitzki is severely underrated. And yet, LeBron is winning 60 games with inferior teammates to Nowitzki. He doesn't have a 6th man like Jerry House. Also Jason Terry > Mo Williams. Devin Harris > Delonte West. But you're right, Nowitzki is severely underrated.

gap in my logic your right we don't know what happens if you put kobe on the suns or lebron on the lakers thats why its not a legit arguement

thats what i'm arguing did you confuse yourself :lol:

You're the one being confused. It's okay to take into account Nash's teammates when he wins MVP, and say Kobe didn't have enough to compar. But not for LeBron?

LMAO!!!!!!!! LeBron has lesser teammates yet one more win. There's no way that Kobe is MVP in this case, when he has a future HOFer in Pau playing next to him. Period.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#42 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,236 posts

Posted April 06, 2009 - 12:16 PM

You can only say that if Kobe lead the team. But it is clear that Wade and LeBron were the clear leaders of the team, while Kobe was the third or fourth best player.

from the players mouth jason kidd was the leader on that team, lebron self proclaimed himself the vocal leader while lebron labled kobe the leader by example and the rest of the players labled jason kidd the leader

kobe took an unselfish step back and to deny that is simply being blind

the selfish ball hog took a step back and let the young'ns step foward but when they got themselves in trouble and almost let it slip away who came out and won it who had 15 straight points accounted for, who closed it out when it was close

these are all facts
Posted Image

#43 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,236 posts

Posted April 06, 2009 - 12:24 PM

Actually, Nowitzki is severely underrated. And yet, LeBron is winning 60 games with inferior teammates to Nowitzki. He doesn't have a 6th man like Jerry House. Also Jason Terry > Mo Williams. Devin Harris > Delonte West. But you're right, Nowitzki is severely underrated.

You're the one being confused. It's okay to take into account Nash's teammates when he wins MVP, and say Kobe didn't have enough to compar. But not for LeBron?

LMAO!!!!!!!! LeBron has lesser teammates yet one more win. There's no way that Kobe is MVP in this case, when he has a future HOFer in Pau playing next to him. Period.

i never said lebron isn't the MVP i believe he is but i'm arguing your assertion that lebron is far better than kobe which is ludicrous

and you are severly confused comparing teammates is fine if you are comparing impact on a team and how much someone is relied upon but saying kobe would do this here and lebron would do that there is a ridiculous and untruthful arguement

and jerry stackhouse averaged 12ppg in their championship year and was their 4th leading scorer behind dirk, howard and terry so in comparison lebron and dirk both had about 4 or 5 people scoring double digits behind them

yet dirk took them to the finals and won 2 games against shaq, wade, and the heat and were up 2-0

so dirk must be better than well everyone except tim duncan
Posted Image

#44 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 06, 2009 - 04:10 PM

from the players mouth jason kidd was the leader on that team, lebron self proclaimed himself the vocal leader while lebron labled kobe the leader by example and the rest of the players labled jason kidd the leader

kobe took an unselfish step back and to deny that is simply being blind

the selfish ball hog took a step back and let the young'ns step foward but when they got themselves in trouble and almost let it slip away who came out and won it who had 15 straight points accounted for, who closed it out when it was close

these are all facts

Kobe took the unselfish step back? Kobe attempted 104 shots vs. LeBron's 83 shots, and yet LeBron still managed to average more points, and assists, and rebounds, and steals, and blocks. These are facts. The facts are LeBron was one of the best players in the tournament.

The FACT is Gasol was THE best player in the tournament, averaging 20 points on over 60% shooting, to go along with 7 rpg. The FACT is Kobe has this future HOFer as his teammate while LeBron has Mo Williams, who couldn't make the playoffs.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#45 nbafan

nbafan

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 07, 2009 - 12:10 PM

I am rooting for cle in the finals. If that happens and we have a healthy bynum I am calling for the sweep. Simply put I dare Bron to try to drop 40 against Kobe. It's not going to happen and if it doesn't the cavs don't win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users