5 replies to this topic

#1 FinalsMVP024

FinalsMVP024

KOBE 4 MVP!

• 180 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 04, 2009 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

LOS ANGELES – For the better part of the evening, Kobe Bryant had bided his time, surveying the Houston Rockets’ defense for cracks, holstering his own shot as the confidence within his teammates grew. Finally, the moment called for him.

Shane Battier buried a 3-pointer to press the Rockets closer to the Los Angeles Lakers. Bryant took the ball on the left wing, measured the distance between him and Battier, and let fly with his 25-foot answer. Twenty-eight seconds later, Bryant skirted off a pick and quickly fired another 3-pointer over the head of Battier.

To Read the rest, click Here

^ Thanks to Vaporize

My YouTube Channel -- My MySpace Page

#2 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted April 04, 2009 - 09:23 AM

Our MVP! :mvp:

#3 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,319 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted April 04, 2009 - 09:26 AM

Our MVP! :mvp:

League MVP.

#4 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,351 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 04, 2009 - 09:52 AM

I was just about to post this :)

Anyways:

Bryant has been particularly tough on the Rockets. He beat them with a 3-pointer with less than 30 seconds left in January then produced some more fourth-quarter heroics in Houston last month after Ron Artest taunted him.

Asked Friday what he did to rile up Bryant in their previous meeting, Artest smiled.

I called him the worst player in the world, he said. I told him he was the worst player I've ever seen in my life.

Some people won't talk to the guy who actually might kill them. I like to talk to the guy who likes to kill me.

Artest didn't say much to Bryant on Friday, but he also only guarded him for a few possessions.

:lol:

Edited by Saber, April 04, 2009 - 09:54 AM.

#5 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 05, 2009 - 12:19 AM

He has no chance unless we pass up Cleveland and get the best overall record. Even then, unfortunately, it'll probably still go to LeBron, eventhough he hasn't shown up time and time again against the upper tier teams and big games this season.

#6 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted April 05, 2009 - 08:05 AM

the mvp race was over since before the season started. move on, lebron's name is on that trophy since october.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users