• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 30, 2009 - 05:09 PM

Of course Kobe's gonna' say that NOW. Would you expect anything different? I mean regardless of the circumstance he's confident, but trust me, the Lakers DID wanna' get the full homecourt, but mostly because of their own lapses and arrogance, they screwed themselves over so now they're dealt with this, which still isn't bad, but yeah.Not just your opinion, that's common sense right there. Yet Phil, oh goodness.

Well Chicano, of course every team wants home court advantage but im very sure with the way the Lakers have played on the road this season, they don't care about HC at this point. They are more worried about getting Big Bynum back.

#22 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted March 30, 2009 - 06:36 PM

I agree with Mamba
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#23 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,865 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 31, 2009 - 12:51 AM

Why say, "What if we win Game 2?"

To that, I say, "What if the Cavs win Game 5?"

Well, that means that we go to play our final two games in Cleveland, where the Cavs will probably own the best home record in the NBA since the 1985-86 Celtics. Not only that, but winning Game 5, Cleveland will have momentum on their side.

#24 TheAssassin611

TheAssassin611

"The Young Assassin"

• 892 posts
  • Name:Mohammad Abdulrauf L. Lauban
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted March 31, 2009 - 06:57 PM

Kobe Is Now Struggling In Shooting.
I Hate This,
I Watch Lakers Lose To Bobcats
Now I Realize That Kobe is Not Anymore
MVP.Maybe Next Season.I Hope Soo.

Edited by TheAssassin611, March 31, 2009 - 06:57 PM.

#25 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted March 31, 2009 - 07:19 PM

I truly believe that this team starts and ends with Kobe. If he's playing good and all around basketball then this team will be successful. If he's not then they won't. Lately he seems like he's playing frustrated. His shooting's down, His quest (not to mention his legacy) is threatened and come next season, unless we win a championship, we don't know where Kobe's head'll be. Bostin last season was playing just as good as Cleveland is now and even if Bostin knocks cleveland off then they're still the champs and still the team to beat. Our Lakers need to re-gain that edge, depth and killer instinct. A few losses aren't good- the way we've been winning ball games lately aren't a relief...it almost seems like we've been lucky.

#26 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted March 31, 2009 - 07:25 PM

I think people need to just relax. The team is obviously fatigued right now. But honestly, i'm not worried about losing at this point. Im worried about just playing well and fixing things offensively and defensively before the playoffs start. We are going to get Bynum back next week most likely so that will give a boost to the team.

April starts tmrw. So im going to make this statement.

The Lakers (unless Phil decides to rest his players), will go 8-0 or 7-1 to end the season and go into the playoffs full steam ahead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users