Gasol on photo controversy: “You should’ve seen our other ideas!"

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted August 19, 2008 - 02:34 PM

Well I mean I know it's fake now but it's pretty stupid if you ask me. It's not like 100% for sure sarcasm because it would actually kind of be possible. Dumb attempt at sarcasm.

Actually, it's a very clever use of sarcasm. It criticizes over sensitive people who actually found the photo offensive.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#22 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted August 22, 2008 - 10:43 PM

Actually, it's a very clever use of sarcasm. It criticizes over sensitive people who actually found the photo offensive.

Actually, it's pretty stupid because the photo was offensive. Racism shouldn't be tolerated, but society makes it okay for racism against Asians?

Oh right, Asians shouldn't have feelings and should take racist insults as jokes, ha ha ha. NO. Nobody is going to accept racism in the 21st century. The fact that you didn't find the photo offensive makes me immediately think lower of you.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#23 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted August 22, 2008 - 10:44 PM

Btw if this is real then I hate Pau

Oh right, because racism against Asians doesn't warrant hate for Pau, but racism against blacks is acceptable. Typical double standards. Gotta love it!
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#24 Vibe

Vibe

On top of the world

• 149 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 22, 2008 - 11:05 PM

get over it....it was pretty stupid he shouldnt have done it...but come on lets move on!

Edited by BigTime, August 22, 2008 - 11:06 PM.

#25 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 23, 2008 - 12:56 AM

Oh right, because racism against Asians doesn't warrant hate for Pau, but racism against blacks is acceptable. Typical double standards. Gotta love it!

Gotta love how I write out a whole post about people believing stuff that's obviously fake, then you writing out a post about my obvious poke at other people's gullibility in my last sentence.

:huh:

#26 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,683 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 23, 2008 - 02:58 AM

Actually, it's pretty stupid because the photo was offensive. Racism shouldn't be tolerated, but society makes it okay for racism against Asians?

Oh right, Asians shouldn't have feelings and should take racist insults as jokes, ha ha ha. NO. Nobody is going to accept racism in the 21st century. The fact that you didn't find the photo offensive makes me immediately think lower of you.

Get over it man. The problem is that the morals in the US don't apply worldwide, so get that, you are not the only one in the world
That answer of yours is a typical center of the world attitude.

Edited by netlord, August 23, 2008 - 03:02 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users