1 reply to this topic

#1 FinalsMVP024

FinalsMVP024

KOBE 4 MVP!

• 180 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 23, 2009 - 06:26 AM

Posted Image

Jay Cutler wants out of Denver and the Jets have told the Broncos they want him if they decide to trade him. Multiple sources told the Daily News Sunday at the opening of the NFL meetings that Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum contacted the Broncos to let them know the Jets are very interested in trading for Cutler. But the Jets have yet to make a trade offer, and the Broncos have not said what they want, because Denver has not determined the Cutler situation is beyond repair. But this much is clear: The Jets are definitely in the Cutler Derby.

Link

^ Thanks to Vaporize

My YouTube Channel -- My MySpace Page

#2 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted March 23, 2009 - 06:34 AM

I think the best thing for the Bronco's is to keep Cutler. If he doesn't want to play for the Bronco's that's fine he can sit on the bench and weep all he wants. Simms is capable of winning us 5-6 games (if the D shows up to games and our RB's aren't taken out every game). It's Cutler's agent that started this whole thing he wanted a big contract for Cutler and Cutler hasn't really earned it yet. Cutler was sad when Mike was fired as the Head Coach and then he was even more sad when Bates left for USC. I think Cutler's mind was already made up that he didn't want to be in Denver before this Matt Cassel thing went down. Cutler is the team captain and right now he's not showing he is capable of being the leader of this team.
1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users