3 replies to this topic

#1 FinalsMVP024

FinalsMVP024

KOBE 4 MVP!

• 180 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 22, 2009 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

Magic assistant Patrick Ewing, disappointed he did not get an interview for the Knicks vacancy last summer, is hoping something works out this offseason. Ewing, the Knicks great who will be honored tomorrow night at the Garden along with other legends, has been an assistant for six seasons. "I hope so," Ewing told The Post last night before the Magic hosted the Knicks. "I think every assistant coach in this league would love to get an opportunity. Herb [Williams] would love to get some interviews, too. We're not in it just to be assistants our whole career. We would love to have the opportunity to be a head coach. Either him or myself hopefully will get an opportunity this summer." "I've coached under great coaches. I played with great coaches. Hopefully my resume will be sufficient to warrant a job."

http://www.fannation...chance-to-coach

^ Thanks to Vaporize

My YouTube Channel -- My MySpace Page

#2 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted March 22, 2009 - 11:15 AM

I think he would be the biggest coach, ever. But I've never heard of him being a good assistant..but maybe Dwight is his protoge?

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#3 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted March 22, 2009 - 11:49 AM

Sign him with the Clippers- he has a pulse, he knows what a basketball is, and he knows how to play basketball without excuses
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#4 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 25, 2009 - 01:08 AM

he deserves a chance with NY ... anywhere else he has to earn it
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic