Photo

Do you guys think that Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic is back????

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,305 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 22, 2009 - 08:03 AM

You know a player is [expletive] when his fans say he is playing well after only scoring 5 points.

Well, Sasha's improvement over the last couple of games has been HUGE, especially when we look back at this season...

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#42 Lakerfan101

Lakerfan101

The Closer

• 1,076 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted March 22, 2009 - 08:05 AM

You know a player is [expletive] when his fans say he is playing well after only scoring 5 points.

IM not a fan of sasha
in fact i hate sasha
but i just want to see him knockdown those 3's consistently every game like last year

#43 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted March 22, 2009 - 08:10 AM

Well, Sasha's improvement over the last couple of games has been HUGE, especially when we look back at this season...

Yes, he's gone from complete and utter trash to complete trash.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#44 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted March 22, 2009 - 05:59 PM

Yes, he's gone from complete and utter trash to complete trash.

:yes:

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#45 udechukwu

udechukwu

KB24: Silencing opposing crowds for over a decade

• 128 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fan Since:birth 1990
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 23, 2009 - 01:47 AM

If Sasha stays hot throughout this upcoming road trip, THEN we can call him The Machine again. This is when we'll

our bench the most. Let's see if he turns it back on.

Where will amazing happen this year ?..... LA!!!
2009 NBA Champions
A Prophecy fulfilled.

#46 Eternal

Eternal

Waiting For The End

• 1,245 posts

Posted March 23, 2009 - 02:00 AM

I hope he goes back to not making anything again. I can't stand him out there. He makes our defense that much worse when he's out there.

#47 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 23, 2009 - 12:08 PM

I find it pathetic that people are willing to accept a player back after just one good game, even though he has sucked all season.

i mean we`ARE LAKERS' FANS. I think he is STILL on the team, and we probably never should have abandoned him. Why should we be PATHETIC for our acceptance, if that is what we choose to do.
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#48 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted March 23, 2009 - 12:15 PM

REALLY???

Does Sasha know what you're thinking?

I wonder what he would do with your position, afterall isn't he your boss???

:lol: though that may be true, everyone here knows what's up. haha.
& I think everyone here knows that I've been behind Sasha since the veryy first day - when no one
believed he was a good player. & to this day, i stand by him.
SO, i'll just end it there.

Oh, & to add, I know what he's thinks....

#49 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,269 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted March 23, 2009 - 01:32 PM

I believe in you sasha...I see the hate runs deep here which is understandable...but we should be supporting the guy...not rag on him all the time...

Posted Image

"To whom much is given much is tested."

#50 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted March 23, 2009 - 01:41 PM

exactly. I think that every Laker deserves the support of the fans whether it be Kobe or even Sun Yue.

#51 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,921 posts

Posted March 23, 2009 - 01:45 PM

i think people are just tired of his whining, [expletive]ing and moaning when he hasn't earned the right to do so...he's playing like crap and he needs to take responsibility for his play instead of crying at the refs. His defense especially...I know he's trying to be a pest but geeze louise GIVE YOUR OFFENSIVE PLAYER SOME SPACE PLEASE...Sash you're not quick enough to keep up with them if they get by you. You're not gifted to move your feet as quick as other guards. ...2) 99% of the time you come up empty while trying to swipe the ball..I'm sorry you're not Trevor Ariza and you're not blessed with quick hands 3) PLAY SMART...stop fouling 30 feet from the basket with the shotclock winding down 4) STOP fouling in your haste to get the ball back or gambling for a steal when you bricked a shot because you're putting your teammates in a vulnerable position on defense. GET BACK ON D, isntead of trying to swipe the ball in the frontcourt...you're a guard, you're the first line of defense! 5)AND MOVE ON FROM THE LAST PLAY AND FOCUS ON THE CURRENT PLAY.. I think this quote of Phil's is meant for Sasha

If things don't go well offensively, they're open, something happens, they turn it over, that next move- that hustle move that you respond with defensively is not there, and they're still playing that last play that they're unhappy about."

and this is defense we're talking about...I've always said this as long as he brings it on defense I'm ok with him bricking shtos because I know he's a shooter and they're streaky, so once they get going, they can ride that wave for a while. He's contributing nothing on offense and defense...so when his shots are not falling he doesn't have defense to rely on to keep himself productive and warrant some playing time...he's been a liability if you ask me for most of the year

He really needs to use his head and understand his limitations...he plays with passion I can admit that but that doesn't exuse him from leaving his brain at home

Some of our ex-favorite players played well in their contract years only to turn into garbage their next year...George, Cook, Luke...add Sasha to the list...we were hoping he'd be different than those guys

And another reason we're hard on him is because our expectations of him are higher...we want him to do well because we thought he could. After getting paid we expected him to improve in all facets of his game (we're not asking all star level) and instead he regressed in everything. We had a choice to make between him and the soul of this team in Ronny and we chose Sasha...Ronny is flourishing in Golden State while Sasha's playing like trash here. And guess what like Phil said it has brought some disgruntledness...

/rant

Edited by MDI, March 23, 2009 - 03:44 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#52 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,921 posts

Posted March 25, 2009 - 11:43 AM

did y'all know Sasha is the franchise record holder for free throw percentage at 87.7% :lol: :nervous:

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#53 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted March 25, 2009 - 12:13 PM

did y'all know Sasha is the franchise record holder for free throw percentage at 87.7% :lol: :nervous:

What the [expletive]!? :nervous:

I had no idea, that's hilarious.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users