#61 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted September 04, 2008 - 04:50 PM

so she says shes gonna be a virgin till marriage... :hysterical: ;) :rock: :omg: :omg:

thats actually not the problem..
if she tells me she wants to wait till marriage, maybe ill believe her if she didnt go online and leak all her "almost-nude" pictures that i keep seeing! apparently, some of the "fans" have found a way to hack her iphone and thats how these pictures are leaking..
but if you guys have seen these pictures, im pretty sure you guys were all pretty startled. esp coz shes only 15.

but i have learned to block her out. my brother watches the disney channel alot, but i dont care anymore.

#62 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted September 04, 2008 - 06:04 PM

Ya'll are doggin her. I watched her show with my 6 year old niece a few times over the summer and didn't think it was all that painful. The girl is loud and a tad bit obnoxious at times, but she's 15 years old! lol

#63 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted September 04, 2008 - 06:43 PM

Ya'll are doggin her. I watched her show with my 6 year old niece a few times over the summer and didn't think it was all that painful. The girl is loud and a tad bit obnoxious at times, but she's 15 years old! lol

i actuallly LOVE her show.. yes, i do. i watch it alll the time and find it quite amusing and her character is hilarious... but thats just it.. its her character on tv.. we're talking bout her as a person/"musician"
Posted Image

#64 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:39 AM

I WANNA HAVE THE LAST WORD

Miley is the next britney, its a matter of time

#65 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:40 AM

i jst hate her an im so not jealous of her. my life is already awesome da last thing i'd want is ppl hating me cuz of my voice...miley's no good

then just ignore it lol

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#66 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:42 AM

why couldnt you just let me have the last word?

#67 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:43 AM

?

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#68 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:43 AM

[/thread]
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#69 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted September 06, 2008 - 12:34 PM

I don't know her personally, yet again, no one on this site does, so how can people really rip on her? I don't condone her pictures, which I find fairly tame compared to most, but I'm not going to demonize her for something she took in private.

Other than that, I think she's a good role model. She's a young, talented, hard working girl, who seems to have her head screwed on straight. I'd rather have my 6 year old niece following her than most of these "stars" out there that are known for just walking through life thanks to their mommy and daddy's money. She could've easily landed a reality show and done nothing with her life, but get things handed to her. Besides, it's tough to find a young, Hollywood star that isn't out drinking, doing drugs, partying every night, or making sex tapes, etc.

Who cares if she has sex before marriage? Who doesn't these days? And who really cares if she says she wants to? Yes, it's a dumb move by announcing that she'd like to because as soon as she's caught breaking that, the media will blow it way out of proportion. But sex is a part of life. If she wants to do it and she's at a reasonable age to be having sex, then horray for her and her partner!

Having a thread just to hate on someone is extremely immature and hypocritical! You all whine when Kobe gets hated on, so why are you doing it yourself?

#70 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 12:44 PM

I don't know her personally, yet again, no one on this site does, so how can people really rip on her? I don't condone her pictures, which I find fairly tame compared to most, but I'm not going to demonize her for something she took in private.

Other than that, I think she's a good role model. She's a young, talented, hard working girl, who seems to have her head screwed on straight. I'd rather have my 6 year old niece following her than most of these "stars"� out there that are known for just walking through life thanks to their mommy and daddy's money. She could've easily landed a reality show and done nothing with her life, but get things handed to her. Besides, it's tough to find a young, Hollywood star that isn't out drinking, doing drugs, partying every night, or making sex tapes, etc.

Who cares if she has sex before marriage? Who doesn't these days? And who really cares if she says she wants to? Yes, it's a dumb move by announcing that she'd like to because as soon as she's caught breaking that, the media will blow it way out of proportion. But sex is a part of life. If she wants to do it and she's at a reasonable age to be having sex, then horray for her and her partner!

Having a thread just to hate on someone is extremely immature and hypocritical! You all whine when Kobe gets hated on, so why are you doing it yourself?

i dont think this thread was MADE to have ppl hate on her.. i think it was made for ppl to discuss her.. this is a forum.. and isnt that what we're here for? to discuss random things?...

drinking? making sex tapes?? SHES ONLY 15.. WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT!?!?! her pictures r enuff to bring down her "role model" imagine... because 20 year olds dont look up to her... 6-13 year olds do.. so when they see that.. what do u think theyre gonna go run and do,.. exactly...

i know what you mean tho.. she is a hard working girl... her professional life is good.. but her personal life .. not so much... she's in the media and just like any other super star they're gonna get into her personal life.. so her good-girl role model image is thrown out the window..

just my 2 cents.
Posted Image

#71 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 12:47 PM

Ashley made it to hate her, and i learned so far, that hate is made by one of these two things

1)Jealously
2)fear

#72 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 01:04 PM

Ashley made it to hate her, and i learned so far, that hate is made by one of these two things

1)Jealously
2)fear

Coming from the poster who said this:

The reason I hate Miley Cyrus is because she is a slut, she lip syncs, she has fake people pretending to be her on stage and I don't care what anyone says, she is full of herself.

8-9 year olds look up to her. If you're going to have a Disney Program, then be prepared to be a Role Model.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#73 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 01:06 PM

i dont hate her, if you reaD THE OLDER POSTS YOU SEE ME DEFENDING HER, BUT SHE HAS POTENTIAL TO BECOME EITHER THE young Britney Spears or Older Britney Spears

#74 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 01:10 PM

8-9 year olds look up to her. If you're going to have a Disney Program, then be prepared to be a Role Model.

EXACTLYYYY my point.
Posted Image

#75 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted September 06, 2008 - 04:21 PM

i dont think this thread was MADE to have ppl hate on her.. i think it was made for ppl to discuss her.. this is a forum.. and isnt that what we're here for? to discuss random things?...

drinking? making sex tapes?? SHES ONLY 15.. WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT!?!?! her pictures r enuff to bring down her "role model" imagine... because 20 year olds dont look up to her... 6-13 year olds do.. so when they see that.. what do u think theyre gonna go run and do,.. exactly...

i know what you mean tho.. she is a hard working girl... her professional life is good.. but her personal life .. not so much... she's in the media and just like any other super star they're gonna get into her personal life.. so her good-girl role model image is thrown out the window..

just my 2 cents.

who hates miley cyrus...cuz i do.

You're right. It wasn't made to hate.

It is a forum and you can discuss whatever your heart desires, but I'm just saying to make a thread that "discusses" her this way is a bit of a waste. Just my opinion, though.

Haha 15 year olds do drink and have sex. She's fully capable of doing that. If she was, then take her off the Disney Channel. Although, those pictures are not acceptable, but they're that bad. Heck, kids pick up worse things on the radio and on tv whether its intended for them or not.

Her professional life is part of being a role model. Most kids see that more than anything else. I don't consider her image to be destroyed by those pictures.

#76 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted September 06, 2008 - 04:24 PM

^^ i duno.. i guess i disagree.
Posted Image

#77 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted September 06, 2008 - 05:12 PM