#21 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,596 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 25, 2008 - 11:31 AM

Heh, I guess it is a small internet. I only joined up at this site around a few weeks ago, but this is a pretty cool place. Small world after all :rock:

#22 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,837 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted August 01, 2008 - 01:07 AM

just a little FYI guys for Rock the Bells this year .... if youve been before, it was a pretty much open seating arrangement ... well supposedly this year they are going to be placing barriers to separate the types of tix holders ... such as lawn tix will have to be in the lawn area .. the VIP PIT will be the only ones to go to the front .... and the middle of the pack peeps are gonna be in the middle ...... i also advise u guys to get a handicap placard or get VIP parking because IT IS A BIIIIAAAA..........TCH to get out of there when it finishes, last year, the normal parkers took from 2-5 hours to leave the parking lot (i was there), also keep hydrated there because it will most likely be in the 95 -110 degree range out there ... peace and i cant wait for TRIBE!!!!
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#23 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 01, 2008 - 10:55 AM

just a little FYI guys for Rock the Bells this year .... if youve been before, it was a pretty much open seating arrangement ... well supposedly this year they are going to be placing barriers to separate the types of tix holders ... such as lawn tix will have to be in the lawn area .. the VIP PIT will be the only ones to go to the front .... and the middle of the pack peeps are gonna be in the middle ...... i also advise u guys to get a handicap placard or get VIP parking because IT IS A BIIIIAAAA..........TCH to get out of there when it finishes, last year, the normal parkers took from 2-5 hours to leave the parking lot (i was there), also keep hydrated there because it will most likely be in the 95 -110 degree range out there ... peace and i cant wait for TRIBE!!!!

Thanks a lot for the info bro. So I should be good huh since I got VIP?

[expletive], parking best not take forever.

See ya there

#24 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 08, 2008 - 05:34 PM

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the set times for the main stage!!!!

Posted Image

SPECIAL GUEST amongst all those names!!!!!!!

#25 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 10, 2008 - 07:26 PM

I wish I could be there. My homegirl is going. She's all rubbing in my face about it. :P LOL
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#26 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 11, 2008 - 02:12 AM

Was sick. Met some people. Special guest was B.E.P. Have loads of pics.

#27 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,837 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted August 11, 2008 - 06:33 PM

Was sick. Met some people. Special guest was B.E.P. Have loads of pics.

haha did you know that on the other stage to the left side there was some chick rapper dissing BEP - she's all "F BEP" and "F Fergie" LOL, i actually loved BEP when they FIRST came out (only the frst album was cool) but i understand why they get clowned on .... oh btw, there was only 1/3 of the people there than from last year .... so i got oout of the parking lot in 10 minutes rather than 4 hours .... i guess it was because RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE was the headliners last year ... had a great time tho, too bad tribe didnt play "can i kick it" and "hot sex", i couldve done without the Q-Tip solo album stuff
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users