4 replies to this topic

#1 FinalsMVP024

FinalsMVP024

KOBE 4 MVP!

• 180 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 16, 2009 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

The arrival of Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks on Sunday evoked the question of whether Jackson could envision working for such a hands-on owner who's unafraid to publicly critique his players and coaches. "I don't think I could work under those conditions. I just don't," Jackson said. Then turning to the assembled reporters, he added, "You guys are bad enough." Jackson said he imagines it's a tough transition for players as well. "I think it's something they have to definitely get used to," Jackson said. "He's going to be a rooter, a supporter and probably critique it too. It's very difficult for players to get used to, but once they're in the mix, I think they get thick skin and they're OK."

http://www.fannation...-work-for-cuban

^ Thanks to Vaporize

My YouTube Channel -- My MySpace Page

#2 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts

Posted March 16, 2009 - 07:15 PM

its very hard to work with someone like that. its like an annoying parent that tries to play coach at a basketball game.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

#3 revgen

revgen

Rookie

• 969 posts

Posted March 16, 2009 - 07:35 PM

^Yet at the same time, he's an owner who actually cares about his team winning. Many owners simply are looking to make a buck.

#4 Louizzle

Louizzle

L.A. All Day

• 945 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Derek Fisher

Posted March 16, 2009 - 07:54 PM

Phil Jackson's personality is the total opposite of Cuban's. Phil is cool, calm, and composed while Cuban is a well renown hot head. I'm not surprised about this at all.

Made By Vaporize

#5 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted March 16, 2009 - 09:41 PM

I hate Cuban for so many things

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users