#41 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:47 PM

WTF? Who says we're ungrateful? Who are you to judge us? You clearly have some superiority complex, which is kind of funny since you don't know what you're talking about half the time.

Why are you putting words in my mouth, ou obviously have the superiority complex. You always bash people's threads for being USELESS, and bash players who you feel are useless. i said I am like Phil b/c I am laid back, others are like SVG, b/c he gets on his players all the time, b/c he expects them to play their hardest all the time. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. I know you would like to see me banned, but I dont respond to such direct insults. i will just continue to do my thang, and enjoy the team that I love to watch, and the team that I am grateful that they have the best record in the league. Oh yeah, the celtics have lost to bad teams and beat great teams, meaning that they have played down to their competiotn. The Magic and Cavs...you obviously dont know what you are talking bout, their inconsistencies are far more glaring than LAL's.
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#42 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,794 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:50 PM

Why are you putting words in my mouth, ou obviously have the superiority complex. You always bash people's threads for being USELESS, and bash players who you feel are useless. i said I am like Phil b/c I am laid back, others are like SVG, b/c he gets on his players all the time, b/c he expects them to play their hardest all the time. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. I know you would like to see me banned, but I dont respond to such direct insults. i will just continue to do my thang, and enjoy the team that I love to watch, and the team that I am grateful that they have the best record in the league. Oh yeah, the celtics have lost to bad teams and beat great teams, meaning that they have played down to their competiotn. The Magic and Cavs...you obviously dont know what you are talking bout, their inconsistencies are far more glaring than LAL's.

But you DO have a superiority complex, as evidenced by the "we three elite posters" garbage you were typing up a while back regarding yourself, Ken #1 Beloved and Scott P.

#43 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:52 PM

Why did we have to fight back and beat a team we were leading against by 15? There should be no excuse for that. Yes, we played horrible defense. Giving up uncontested looks to a knockdown shooter like Jason Terry all throughout the third quarter cost us our lead.

SO, no team should give up 15 point leads...or no great team should allow itself to be taken out of its rhythm by a seldom seen defense.. okay

But you DO have a superiority complex, as evidenced by the "we three elite posters" garbage you were typing up a while back regarding yourself, Ken #1 Beloved and Scott P.

that was evidence`to nothing but a friendship. What does an elite poster mean? That was just some [expletive] to say. You are harping on THAT? wow :nervous:
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#44 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:52 PM

Wow, he did that? Seriously? Damn. Can't believe I missed that. Craazy.

#45 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:53 PM

Wow, he did that? Seriously? Damn. Can't believe I missed that. Craazy.

TLN where Craazy happens

#46 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:53 PM

thats not tue, i just look at us and look at the comp., and say we dont have many easons to complain. I am critical of players and coaching moves, I just dont have a complaint every game, or even every week, and the Lakers play has improved to such a point I am grateful

It doesn't take a genius to know what you said there. And comparing yourself to Phil Jackson? LOL you can't be serious. Superiority complex indeed.

#47 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:56 PM

SO, no team should give up 15 point leads...or no great team should allow itself to be taken out of its rhythm by a seldom seen defense.. okay

No. If we give up 15 point leads because they outplayed us, then can't do anything about that. But if you give up 15 point leads because you relax, then that's a problem. They weren't taken out of rhythm, they put themselves out of rhythm.

#48 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,794 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 03:57 PM

It's pretty damn simple to understand: We played crap defense giving up open 3's which has been our biggest weakness all season long. The only reason we won today was because Ariza played out of his mind, and Kobe was able to bail us out. That should not be the case when leading by 15 freaking points in the third.

that was evidence`to nothing but a friendship. What does an elite poster mean? That was just some [expletive] to say. You are harping on THAT? wow :nervous:

Other than that there a hell of a lot more instances of you acting like a complete nub to others.

Edited by L.A.K.E.R, March 15, 2009 - 03:58 PM.

#49 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:00 PM

It doesn't take a genius to know what you said there. And comparing yourself to Phil Jackson? LOL you can't be serious. Superiority complex indeed.

i agree, it doesnt take a genius, but you are obviously overanalytialc of threads, and probably everything. And how is comparing my personality to Phil Jackson's making your point. he and i are similar. But anyway Im through with you, you love to argue in almost every thread.

Dave McMenamin(NBA.com) agrees with me that Luke is a solid player and vital to team chemistry

#50 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:00 PM

Other than that there a hell of a lot more instances of you acting like a complete nub to others.

If only we can compile a list... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#51 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,794 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:01 PM

If only we can compile a list... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a plan :lol:

#52 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:01 PM

Dave McMenamin(NBA.com) agrees with me that Luke is a solid player and vital to team chemistry

Holy crap! Dave McMenamin? Check and mate.

#53 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:03 PM

It's pretty damn simple to understand: We played crap defense giving up open 3's which has been our biggest weakness all season long. The only reason we won today was because Ariza played out of his mind, and Kobe was able to bail us out. That should not be the case when leading by 15 freaking points in the third.

Well Jason Terry played waaayyy better than normal, and maybe this is a sign of things to come with Ariza

NUB? I gues, whatever yoou say, my friend. I will pray for everyone on here, including myself, to get along better

#54 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:05 PM

TLN where Craazy happens

It was in reference to the stoner played by Jim Breuer in the movie Half Baked sir, don't get it twisted and don't mock me.

#55 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,794 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:08 PM

Well Jason Terry played waaayyy better than normal, and maybe this is a sign of things to come with Ariza

Anyone can play "waaayyy better than normal" when they get open looks out on the perimeter. Especially a knock-down shooter of Jason Terry's caliber.

#56 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:09 PM

It was in reference to the stoner played by Jim Breuer in the movie Half Baked sir, don't get it twisted and don't mock me.

First off I know the movie well, i also know he feeling as well. Secondly I wasnt mocking you, and thirdly if I was, this ai't going to the streets, so empty threats are useless.

#57 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:17 PM

Why is what I said supposed to be considered a 'threat'? If you are being honest, then I apologize. It was a misunderstanding and you didn't mock me. I thought you did. Apparently, I thought wrong, but even if I thought right, I certainly wasn't 'threatening' you. I was just simply telling you not to mock me if you did, but now I know from your words that you didn't. Movin' on..

Edited by Chicano, March 15, 2009 - 04:17 PM.

#58 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,794 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:19 PM

^ Lost me halfway through. Way to keep things simple Chicano :lol:

#59 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:20 PM

^ You know it! ;)

#60 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:20 PM

Why is what I said supposed to be considered a 'threat'? If you are being honest, then I apologize. It was a misunderstanding and you didn't mock me. I thought you did. Apparently, I thought wrong, but even if I thought right, I certainly wasn't 'threatening' you. I was just simply telling you not to mock me if you did, but now I know from your words that you didn't. Movin' on..

my bad, took it wrong. Thats how black/brown relations got so [expletive]ed up out here. But honestly due, you seem like a cool dude on here, like someone who I would kick it wit, in he real world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users