#1 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted March 15, 2009 - 01:54 PM

Ill change your name back to Luke when you be consistent

Edited by Nissan, May 29, 2009 - 08:26 PM.

#2 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 01:57 PM

oh luke ur so good

#3 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:09 PM

up 15 puts in walton and sasha all hell breaks loose

Edited by Michael, March 15, 2009 - 02:10 PM.

#4 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:12 PM

:vomit:

Edited by Junayd, March 15, 2009 - 02:13 PM.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#5 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:13 PM

:puke:

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#6 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:13 PM

Luke and Sasha playing their worst games of this season...

#7 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:19 PM

:vomit:

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#8 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:26 PM

walton cost us the lead we had its the truth

#9 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:31 PM

Luke and Sasha playing their worst games of this season...

I strongly disagree. I've seen many more even worse games from Sasha this year, that's how bad it's been.

By the way, yes Walton was terrible, but when he struggles, especially with his shot, which is common, it's also Phil to blame for being so stubborn with his huge man crush on him and leaving him out there sometimes way more than he should. It's like dude, get the point already, he hasn't shown up today, put Trevor back in, [expletive]! You're killing our team.

#10 Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles

Bile

• 280 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Byron Scott

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:35 PM

I strongly disagree. I've seen many more even worse games from Sasha this year, that's how bad it's been.

By the way, yes Walton was terrible, but when he struggles, especially with his shot, which is common, it's also Phil to blame for being so stubborn with his huge man crush on him and leaving him out there sometimes way more than he should. It's like dude, get the point already, he hasn't shown up today, put Trevor back in, [expletive]! You're killing our team.

Yeah, this was not Sasha's worst game. He's been at least this brutal numerous times. Walton was worthless out there today. Honestly, I think we should start giving Morrison some minutes. Let's see what we can get out of him.

#11 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:38 PM

^ Morrison perhaps, but what about Brown? That guy could potentially be another Ariza type guy, smaller version though. I wouldn't be surprised if he could easily help this team out whereas Sasha can't.

#12 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:41 PM

give brown and morrison a shot to play I know their both aching to play

#13 Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles

Bile

• 280 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Byron Scott

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:44 PM

^ Morrison perhaps, but what about Brown? That guy could potentially be another Ariza type guy, smaller version though. I wouldn't be surprised if he could easily help this team out whereas Sasha can't.

Brown has zero shot. At least Sasha has shown in the past he can hit. We know Brown can't hit ever. Morrison needs to eat up some of Walton's minutes. Cooper is talking about Morrison starting right now on the postgame. :lol:

#14 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:45 PM

^In the PAST, what does that count? That's not this season right? So basically, it's a win win, even if Shannon isn't making the outside shot either just like Sasha isn't, AT LEAST Shannon will play WAY BETTER defense and spark/energize the team in an array of other positive ways that Sasha could never do.

#15 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:45 PM

Brown has zero shot. At least Sasha has shown in the past he can hit. We know Brown can't hit ever. Morrison needs to eat up some of Walton's minutes. Cooper is talking about Morrison starting right now on the postgame. :lol:

I believe he destroyed us from the outside when he was in charlotte when we lost in OT

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#16 Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Rookie

• 700 posts
  • Fan Since:1966

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:46 PM

THANK YOU CHICANO!!!. Thanks

#17 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,860 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:46 PM

are u serious

are u serious

brown has no shot huh

tell me is he has no shot now

#18 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:47 PM

i don't think he's a good shooter but when left open he can knock shots down and besides he's a better shot creator than Sasha, Farmar and Ariza so you know at least he can handle the ball well and get to open spots on the floor or creat for others

i think we all know he's a good defensive player...as long as he brings it at that end of the court,im ok with it

he's in the same stage as Ariza last year...ariza couldn't hit a shot but he played defense, and did little things to contribute

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#19 Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Rookie

• 700 posts
  • Fan Since:1966

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:48 PM

Brown has zero shot? Let's see him and judge him. Right now, Sasha has about the same....zero shot. Brown and Morrison may suck, but it wouldn't kill LA just to see what they could do while playing for Sasha and Luke. You can go back and read the posters who thought starting Trevor would be a mistake and see no one on here is as perfect as we would like to be.

#20 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted March 15, 2009 - 02:49 PM

What the hell are you on? Brown killed us in that 2OT Charlotte game a while back. What good is a shooter for us if he can't shoot? Give the minutes to Brown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users