6 replies to this topic

#1 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted March 13, 2009 - 01:14 PM

Watching the Raptors on Oct. 29, opening night, many came away saying, "Hey, these guys are pretty good." At the time, the Raptors looked like one of the five best teams in the East, beating the Sixers comfortably. And Chris Bosh looked like one of the five best players in the NBA, scoring 27 points and pulling down 11 rebounds.

On Wednesday, you came away saying, "What the heck has happened to this team?" The Raptors have lost six straight games. Bosh was just outplayed by Samuel Dalembert.

After a 3-0 start to the season, Toronto has gone straight downhill, winning three straight only once since then while losing at least five straight five times. They were 8-9 when Sam Mitchell was fired on Dec. 3 and they're 15-33 under Jay Triano. No team has underachieved as much as this one.

Since Jan. 21, only the Kings and Grizzlies have a worse record than the Raptors (7-21). Technically, Toronto is still alive for a playoff spot.

Realistically, they're as much eliminated as the 15-50 Wizards.

Link

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted March 13, 2009 - 01:29 PM

raptors need to stop depending on soft european players...this is the NBA...get tough..get cocky....get IVERSON loool

bw1wOGf.png

#3 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted March 13, 2009 - 01:33 PM

raptors need to stop depending on soft european players...this is the NBA...get tough..get cocky....get IVERSON loool

:lol: just trade bosh and build around calderon and whoever they draft and recieve for bosh

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#4 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,689 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 13, 2009 - 02:43 PM

soft european players is not the Raptors problem, they wanted to make big changes, and they went wrong, Bosh is no european and is playing as soft as anyone.
Posted Image

#5 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted March 13, 2009 - 07:11 PM

he is playin soft now cuz he has given up on his team this season...he was goin crazy in the beginning..was in MVP talks early on

bw1wOGf.png

#6 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted March 15, 2009 - 04:35 AM

Maybe they're competing with the Wizards so they can get a higher chance for #1 pick.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#7 Msz.Bryant

Msz.Bryant

KB24 baby.♥

• 2,294 posts
  • Name:Meena
  • Fan Since:2oo8
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted March 15, 2009 - 09:00 PM

Stop hatin` on my Torontorians >.<