#1 mamba818

mamba818

Rookie

• 131 posts
  • Name:Kevin Moradi
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:09 PM

We always focus on the negatives and bad things but.....everytime we doubt them the most they do these things....
6-0 road trip WITHOUT BIG BYNUM
swept boston
swept cavs
past two games...
etc....
lets give this team some :censored: props dont always focus on the negitives...

Edited by mamba818, March 12, 2009 - 10:10 PM.

#2 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:20 PM

Where have you been. Props have been given to this team.

Pointless thread.

#3 mamba818

mamba818

Rookie

• 131 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:23 PM

Pointless thread.

go look at the posts after losses, everyone here completey loses faith, they want to trade this guy and release this guy and pik this guy up, i understand everybody does this but not everyones team is 52-13
where have you been?

#4 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:24 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:30 PM

Pointless thread.

theres been alot of these pointless threads lately. people make threads just to make a statement that could have been placed in another thread that actually had something worth talking over.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

#6 mamba818

mamba818

Rookie

• 131 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:33 PM

theres been alot of these pointless threads lately. people make threads just to make a statement that could have been placed in another thread that actually had something worth talking over.

why cmment a pointless thread? maybe cuz your living a [expletive]ing pointless life.

#7 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:37 PM

go look at the posts after losses, everyone here completey loses faith, they want to trade this guy and release this guy and pik this guy up, i understand everybody does this but not everyones team is 52-13
where have you been?

Keywords: after losses. Props are given for something at the time they happen. Same thing as with complaints. People are going to complain right after losses and give props when we win. Who cares about giving props about something that happened weeks ago. Hey let's give props for our 7 game win streak at the beginning of the season.

As for why azk81 posted, I assume it's hopefully to prevent future pointless threads.

#8 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,751 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:38 PM

mamba818

watch your language and how you talk about other people on this board, last warning

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 11:09 PM

why cmment a pointless thread? maybe cuz your living a [expletive]ing pointless life.

Wouldn't a person who starts a pointless thread have an even more pointless life than someone who simply comments in the thread?

Props to the Lakers for 2 great wins.

#10 Samson1987

Samson1987

Rookie

• 539 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant-Gasol-Artest-Brown

Posted March 13, 2009 - 03:44 AM

I give props to our starters. They've been fantastic. The second unit however can go to hell for all I care.
"If you could stop all the players that get publicized and all the players that the NBA likes and all the players, you know, the players that win the MVP's, you know, for their offense. And some of them, you know, play pretty good defense too. But some of them, you know, they like "this guy he can shoot, he can score, he can dunk." and I want to be the one to stop all those guys, you know, and just kinda spoil the whole party." - Ron Artest

#11 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted March 13, 2009 - 05:22 AM

??? :unsure: Dude... what's your problem? No props for you.

#12 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 13, 2009 - 06:40 PM

well guys, the things said by dacos are offensive...just b/c he knows the rightwordds to use its cool. Its like when Louis A got in Zach R's face and did whatever. People want to slap the taste out of the mouths of condescending types. I know I do
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#13 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts

Posted March 13, 2009 - 07:39 PM

well guys, the things said by dacos are offensive...just b/c he knows the rightwordds to use its cool. Its like when Louis A got in Zach R's face and did whatever. People want to slap the taste out of the mouths of condescending types. I know I do

I thought this thread was pointless and explained my reasoning. So what's the problem? I don't make things personal. He personally attacked another member and that is a problem. If someone can be praised for creating a good thread, then you should also be opened to be criticized for making a bad one. And condescending? Hmm not so much. And that's kind of ironic considering not too long ago you called yourself and two other guys "elite posters" and belittled everyone else. And you also said members weren't fans because they criticize this team. I don't know about using violence, but I do agree, condescending people sure are annoying...

Edited by daco_inc, March 13, 2009 - 07:40 PM.

#14 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted March 13, 2009 - 08:10 PM

The Credit I give the Lakers is Cautious Credit. This team's bank account has no rings. Individually yes but they as a team haven't won anything. Besides it seems anytime they feel like they are on top of the world they lose a game. But then that is a human condition I think.

Edited by ab4sure, March 13, 2009 - 08:11 PM.

[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users