#1 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,496 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 12, 2009 - 12:35 PM

I have something to say and when Bynum returns which puts Odom on bench, our bench will be solid. Keeping Luke on the bench will help out Odom. Odom needs passers to help him out, luke helps out Odom alot and so does Gasol. And Odom will play with gasol with the second unit. So Keeping trevor in the starting lineup will help our Starting Five and our bench. I know we need Sasha to get out of his HUGE slump. But when bynum returns , our bench will be solid and ready to go
Posted Image

#2 t_o_double_d83

t_o_double_d83

Rookie

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Magic

Posted March 13, 2009 - 04:31 AM

i hope so, cuz our bench has been trash for a while now. i remember at the beginning of the season when everyone was praising the bench and saying they were the best in the league. man have the times changed. i wish they could get back to that level of play cuz im sick of the bench coming in and completely undoing what our starters have built up.

#3 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,770 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted March 13, 2009 - 04:36 AM

When Bynum comes back I think Phil will continue to start Odom and bring Drew off the bench...There's no way they are going to throw him back out there and play heavy minutes...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users