#1 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 582 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 12, 2009 - 06:54 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zAKQiDg9L3k

I never thought i would see the day. Everyone knows rick kamla is a Lbj rider and kobe hater. However he finally starts to make some sense and disses lbj and make a very valid point to why kobe should be mvp again THOUGHTS :dance1:

Edited by UNLABORED FLAWLESS, March 12, 2009 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 12, 2009 - 06:57 AM

Keep from posting all caps in titles, bro. :)

#3 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 582 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 07:00 AM

Keep from posting all caps in titles, bro. :)

WHY LOL ok ok why it makes it look better and more emphatic when its caps

#4 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 12, 2009 - 07:02 AM

WHY LOL ok ok why it makes it look better and more emphatic when its caps

It draws attention to the topic more than it does the others...and if we let people do it, everyone would do it...and everything would be in caps, which then ruins the effect.

#5 LakerLandB

LakerLandB

Where Amazing Happens

• 532 posts
  • Fan Since:The day I was born

Posted March 12, 2009 - 08:55 AM

It's about time eh?

#6 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:27 AM

I still think LeBron wins it, though I'd love to see Kobe repeat.

Bleeding purple & gold...

#7 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted March 12, 2009 - 10:44 AM

I really have bo idea who's going to win it this year. Probably LeBron, but Kobe and D-Wade are right behind him. I won't be surprised if they give it to Wade, especially if he continues with those clutch performances.
This is a 'most valuable player' award not 'the best player award' . The Heat are nothing without Wade, so he is more valuable to his team than Kobe is to the Lakers, or James to the Cavs.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#8 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 12, 2009 - 12:23 PM

Never thought that this would happen, coming from him.

"Right now i give it to kobe because lebrons work has come up very small against the best teams in the NBA.1-2 Boston,0-2 LA,0-1 Orlando,1-1 Houston.Its becoming a trend that Lebron James is having bad games and is losing to the best teams in the NBA."

Well said.

"Lebron has come up very small against the best team..."

The whole worlds know that this guy is Lebron's #1 supporter, and for him to come out and say Kobe is MVP, carries a lot of weight.

#9 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,105 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 12:45 PM

well kobe is taking the world to trial for crimes against humanity because everyone hates him
Posted Image

#10 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 582 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 01:43 PM

well kobe is taking the world to trial for crimes against humanity because everyone hates him

Well Said

#11 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,924 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted March 12, 2009 - 02:02 PM

It's funny.

Bill Simmons was all over Lebron's jock because LBJ led his team back against the Clippers (even though he simultaneously was labeling Tuesday night as "Exhibit A" for why the Dunleavyclips suck). He was even using this as evidence (including the half-time Lebron-huddle) for why the CAVS could really be something in June.

Meanwhile, Lebron keeps coming up "alligator arms" against the league's best competition.

I still think Lebron is amazing. But, he's not the MVP of this league, this year.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#12 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 12, 2009 - 02:08 PM

LeBron has fallen short as Rick Kamla said way too often this season in the biggest games of the year/statement games, whereas Kobe hasn't. Kobe's won them. LeBron hasn't.

Also remember, as good as the East is, mostly just the top few teams, the rest of the pack is just HORRIBLE, much much worse than the competitive West 2-9 or so. Some of those teams in the Eastern Conference playoff race wouldn't even be close to playoffs in the West. LeBron's Cavs and that for every other team in the East gets to play the East obviously 4 times whereas the West only twice.

#13 Samson1987

Samson1987

Rookie

• 539 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant-Gasol-Artest-Brown

Posted March 12, 2009 - 03:48 PM

Lebron will win it and rightfully so. However if Kobe ends up winning it somehow I will be as happy as you can be.
"If you could stop all the players that get publicized and all the players that the NBA likes and all the players, you know, the players that win the MVP's, you know, for their offense. And some of them, you know, play pretty good defense too. But some of them, you know, they like "this guy he can shoot, he can score, he can dunk." and I want to be the one to stop all those guys, you know, and just kinda spoil the whole party." - Ron Artest

#14 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 12, 2009 - 05:28 PM

If kobe plays brillantly against the Spurs, which he stats suggest, he should win it. WOW, lebron has gotten better, he has officially entered his prime, Kobe is 13 years into this and still putting up Big Balls performances. i know that Kobe will get it. The Cavs and Heat will hit a mini-slump in the end. kobe has two more amazing games left
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users