#1 kobeonekenobi

kobeonekenobi

Rookie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:21 PM

This is the second time he made a dumb move fouling a 3 point shooter late in the game, which could have easily cost us another big game. I thought this guy was supposed to be smart and a role player.

Let's hope he doesn't pull another one tomorrow. You know Mason will try it again.

#2 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:26 PM

This is the second time he made a dumb move fouling a 3 point shooter late in the game, which could have easily cost us another big game. I thought this guy was supposed to be smart and a role player.

Let's hope he doesn't pull another one tomorrow. You know Mason will try it again.

Oh, that one still hurts.... :nah:
Posted Image

#3 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted March 11, 2009 - 11:16 PM

Ayo Stinkyhead whats the arrangement with your username??

You can't return back into Machinehead until Sasha scores 20 or something??Whats the deal on that?

I am sad Sasha has been off the past 20 games but I am pretty sure he'll tear it up again soon hopefully.

We really need the Machine to turn it back on
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 11, 2009 - 11:18 PM

but I am pretty sure he'll tear it up again soon hopefully.

people have been saying this ALL SEASON! Seemingly after every game, and yet, nothing changes, sadly. People should just stop saying that. Nobody is sure of any success for Sasha at this point. Stop making bad predictions folks, just let it be.

#5 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted March 11, 2009 - 11:21 PM

Ayo Stinkyhead whats the arrangement with your username??

You can't return back into Machinehead until Sasha scores 20 or something??Whats the deal on that?

I am sad Sasha has been off the past 20 games but I am pretty sure he'll tear it up again soon hopefully.

We really need the Machine to turn it back on

I have no idea. There really is no arrangement. I'm just praying that Nissan feels sorry for me and he lets me change it back. Haha
Posted Image

#6 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 12, 2009 - 02:49 PM

We can count on Kobe, Pau and Fish to provide us with consistency. The other 2 starting positions are interchangeable. Now a thread like this? Oy vey. Man, if we took our fans' opinion at face value, you'd think we had the most watered down talent in the NBA on this team. Here's our list of stinkers: Fish, Luke, Sasha, Farmar, Ariza, Powell, Mbenga and before he went on his tear, Bynum. We traded away our third best player, Buzz Kill, and now our third and fourth best players, Morrison and Brown, rot on the bench. 51-13? Should be 13-51. Really what IS wrong with Derek Fisher???

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, March 12, 2009 - 02:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users