Photo

I love Clipper haters.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:03 PM

Today, it was revealed Chris Kaman said in an interview before last night's game something along the lines of, I don't really believe in curses, but I've been here long enough that I might now, I don't know what it is, but we're just not confident when we step out there, we expect bad things to happen, it's tough.

Dunleavy was shown the tape and responded on ESPN radio today by calling Chris a 'loose cannon' and that sometimes 'he doesn't think before he talks'.

#22 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted March 12, 2009 - 12:36 AM

ROFL.

Mike Dunleavy, of all people, HAS NO POSITION WHATSOEVER to tell people on how to think...

He wasted my one day of rooting for the Clippers (and him) too...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#23 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted March 12, 2009 - 01:00 AM

ROFL.

Mike Dunleavy, of all people, HAS NO POSITION WHATSOEVER to tell people on how to think...

He wasted my one day of rooting for the Clippers (and him) too...

Yeah... Sorry man.

At least THE CLIPPERS (as in the players) made it interesting for you to watch for 3 quarters. 3 whole quarters... Just forget the 4th. The 4th was like.. Dunleavy's belated halftime show... only it's not fun to watch and he makes his players look even worse than the little 5 year olds playing during halftime.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#24 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts

Posted March 12, 2009 - 03:22 AM

Actually, I didn't watch the game, I was at work that time :( ...

I was constantly refreshing ESPN's GameCast thing, since for some reason the score froze (I think the Clippers were up by 5)... Then, I just found out from CL about Zach's stupid shot, and them losing... I was beyond pissed...

I was wondering all day long why Camby was at the bench... He may be a piss poor man-to-man defender, at least he is the superior shotblocker and rebounder... Was he tired? Injured?
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#25 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted March 13, 2009 - 04:04 AM

Actually, I didn't watch the game, I was at work that time :( ...

I was constantly refreshing ESPN's GameCast thing, since for some reason the score froze (I think the Clippers were up by 5)... Then, I just found out from CL about Zach's stupid shot, and them losing... I was beyond pissed...

I was wondering all day long why Camby was at the bench... He may be a piss poor man-to-man defender, at least he is the superior shotblocker and rebounder... Was he tired? Injured?

How is a former DPOY a piss poor man to man defender?

Camby is one of the best defenders in the NBA to this very day brotha. And he was playing limited minutes, he wasn't even supposed to be playing because he had some sort of fluid in his brain. Ever since he blew his eardrum, he's been having problems with balance and all that.. And they said it also spread to a part of his brain and he might even need surgery. It really sucks... =/
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#26 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts

Posted March 13, 2009 - 07:31 AM

Excellent weakside shotblocker, very good at passing lanes, very good instincts, but he is not a defensive anchor, poor on-ball defender, poor P&R defense, gets pushed around in the paint...

Nene, or even Kwame (although that is his only upside LOL) is the better defenders at the paint... They both gave Duncan problems...

Edited by Kwamesaurus Rex, March 13, 2009 - 07:32 AM.

Karl Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users