• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 10, 2009 - 07:23 AM

Why do you have to save them? They can make both decades. Shaq made the 50 greatest players list right away (I think the article mentioned that?) and would make both the 90s and 00s list, and Lebron has made enough of an impact to make this list.

I think it's a well done list.

Lol Billups.

Ummm Finals MVP, 4 time all star, has been part of 6 straight Eastern Conference Finals

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#22 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,512 posts

Posted March 10, 2009 - 07:37 AM

Billups has made a huge impact on his teams. Not sure I've I'd put him on the list myself, but he's definitely one of the best players of the past decade.

ye i agree with you..underrated leader

bw1wOGf.png

#23 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted March 10, 2009 - 01:06 PM

Why do you have to save them? They can make both decades. Shaq made the 50 greatest players list right away (I think the article mentioned that?) and would make both the 90s and 00s list, and Lebron has made enough of an impact to make this list.

I think it's a well done list.

Lol Billups.

Like I said, I was thinking the whole decade. You can make a case for them too for this decade but I just prefer next decade.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#24 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted March 10, 2009 - 01:21 PM

Ummm Finals MVP, 4 time all star, has been part of 6 straight Eastern Conference Finals

Finals MVP on a team with no standout star. Each of those guys on the Pistons had their own role back then, the system was the MVP. That's not to say Chauncey isn't a huge impact on his teams, we see what's going on with the Nuggets now. But top 10 of the decade?

Dude's underrated right now, no need to overrate him.

#25 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 10, 2009 - 01:27 PM

Finals MVP on a team with no standout star. Each of those guys on the Pistons had their own role back then, the system was the MVP. That's not to say Chauncey isn't a huge impact on his teams, we see what's going on with the Nuggets now. But top 10 of the decade?

Dude's underrated right now, no need to overrate him.

He's one of the best 2 way PGs in the league and has been for the past 5-6 years. He's clutch as well. His stats may not be jaw dropping but when you talk about top 5 PGs he's been in the discussion. For those 6 ECF runs they've had, he's the one that has the rock in his hands.

Edited by MDI, March 10, 2009 - 01:31 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users