#41 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 03, 2009 - 05:54 PM

people think overall LO off the bench was a bad thing? And if you are judging purely on stats, you think Bynum will maintain his stats off the bench?
We were winning, and if LO was off, it didnt effect us that much, plus if he was off it didnt effect us that much. i rememebr LO being good enough to close games off the bench, so I was cool with his play
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#42 Angela1986

Angela1986

Off The Bench

• 1,584 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 03, 2009 - 06:22 PM

people think overall LO off the bench was a bad thing? And if you are judging purely on stats, you think Bynum will maintain his stats off the bench?
We were winning, and if LO was off, it didnt effect us that much, plus if he was off it didnt effect us that much. i rememebr LO being good enough to close games off the bench, so I was cool with his play

I'm not judging purely on stats but from what I've seen he's had a greater impact on the floor as a starter than as a bench player. He's even commented on himself; he's gotten more minutes which helps to get him into the flow of the game better. The only problem was that when he came to start, there was no real facilitator for the bench which explains their poor play as of late.

#43 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 03, 2009 - 06:27 PM

Who said Bynum is coming off the bench?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users