#1 Curisu

Curisu

Rookie

• 20 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 01, 2009 - 10:39 PM

Unfortunately, this was my first time witnessing the Lakers perform live. I know... I apologize. My thoughts are as follows:

* I love how the crowd cringes when Kobe touches the ball -- seriously.

* Vujacic needs to use this game as a stepping stone to regain his status as the machine. 2/4 isn't that bad.

* One of the three buds I took along with me is a Chief from the Sheriff's and he kept picking on this kid who was wearing a Stoudemire jersey. Why? Because he wasn't playing of course. He also kept telling the kid to view the scoreboard when Kobe made the comeback in the 3rd. I couldn't help but think the loss was simply karma. Thanks Chief.

* It was frustrating to see those foul calls, to experience such a drag in the pacing of the game sucks.

* Fisher/Walton: Would've like to see their playmaking be more successful. That lob by Fisher was more tragic than the Titanic.

* Hilarious to see the Laker fans throwing back Suns t-shirts when they were thrown to the crowd.

* Kobe: I hope you guys were able to hear us on television. Those MVP chants are hard to pull off on the road. Good job on the 49 points.

* I was waiting for my buds to finish their restroom signoffs after the game and I was approached by a female Sun's fan. Keep in mind, I'm wearing a Laker's jersey -- who knew? She tells me Lakers suck and that they lost. I couldn't believe it; I'm meeting a prophet in flesh and blood. I remind her that the Lakers are #1 in NBA, we were only exchanging facts, right? She responds with: "I've dated worse." I find a box of tampons in my locker when I return to the Sheriff's, FML.

* Same scenario, a guy points at me and tells me to enjoy the trip back to Los Angeles. I inform him the Suns won't make the playoffs, he seems confident that they will. I nod and say, That's right, 8th seed, first round, I look forward to seeing you in Staples Center then.

* These Sun's fan were taking pictures right before you walked out of the arena. Right before the flash went off, a Lakers fan managed to jump in just in time to throw off some signs. I can manage the reaction when they view that picture. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, MY GOD!

We lost, it sucks but we still remain #1. It blows we gave up our advantage against Cavs but there's still a long ways to go. Thanks to the Pistons for beating the Celtics which helps us in case we meet them in the Finals instead of the Cavs. Go Lakers.

Edited by Curisu, March 01, 2009 - 10:45 PM.

#2 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted March 02, 2009 - 01:04 AM

Haha I knew there were MVP chants. I wasn't sure at first and I thought I was imagining it.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#3 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted March 02, 2009 - 02:06 PM

Hey, we still have the best road record in the league, just in a mini slump right now.

#4 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,324 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted March 02, 2009 - 02:22 PM

That lob by Fisher was more tragic than the Titanic.

hahahahaha, :lol:

Haha I knew there were MVP chants. I wasn't sure at first and I thought I was imagining it.

There was alot. Camera even showed how many 24 jerseys there was in the stadium. A funny thing about it too.. there were a father and a son. Father was wearing Kobe's 24 jersey, and his son had Amare's #1. lmao

#5 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted March 02, 2009 - 03:45 PM

Haha yeh I remember seeing that part on TV too. They were commentating about it and how could the son be a Suns fan while the dad a Lakers fan. :nah: :lol:

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#6 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,324 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted March 02, 2009 - 03:52 PM

Haha yeh I remember seeing that part on TV too. They were commentating about it and how could the son be a Suns fan while the dad a Lakers fan. :nah: :lol:

hahaha, yeah. Van Gundy was the 1st to pick on them. lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users