37 replies to this topic

#1 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:32 PM

Should the Lakers yank Sasha from the Bench Mob..and put in Shannon Brown ?
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#2 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,538 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:33 PM

trying wont hurt

#3 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:34 PM

Phil is too stubborn to make changes so no we won't be seeing Sasha's place being replaced.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#4 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:35 PM

^ he keeps bricking those threes I would hope Phil makes a change in the line up.
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#5 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:39 PM

Both Sasha and Luke need to be replaced by Brown and Morrison, honestly.

#6 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:47 PM

Should the Lakers yank Sasha from the Bench Mob..and put in Shannon Brown ?

YES!

#7 hype

hype

says hi!

• 3,739 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:49 PM

trying wont hurt

this

#8 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 04:52 PM

Chemistry is a fragile thing. I would stay with what we have. My only gripe is we don't run the triangle enough which reflects on our poor shot selection and shooting percentage.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#9 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 05:43 PM

why do you guys blame sasha for everything?

do you not see how jordan plays? do you not notice that jordan tries his hardest not to pass the ball to sasha?

jordan takes this team out of their game, and no one even mentions jordan...why?

phil should bench jordan, did you guys know that today jordan and phil got into an argument and jordan talked back to phil and he didn't stop?

jordan should be benched and shannon should start.

is not just sasha. look at the game

if phil is going to bench someone that someone will be jordan. didn't you guys noticed he benched jordan first than sasha? phil is not happy with jordan, because jordan is NOT involving his teammates, especially sasha

Edited by lili, March 01, 2009 - 05:46 PM.

#10 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 05:50 PM

do you not see how jordan plays? do you not notice that jordan tries his hardest not to pass the ball to sasha?

jordan takes this team out of their game, and no one even mentions jordan...why?

phil should bench jordan, did you guys know that today jordan and phil got into an argument and jordan talked back to phil and he didn't stop?

if phil is going to bench someone that someone will be jordan. didn't you guys noticed he benched jordan first than sasha? phil is not happy with jordan, because jordan is NOT involving his teammates, especially sasha

Jordan has had a bad season, also...but unfortunately, Sun Yue is not ready to play backup point guard. Vujacic looks like he needs to go to the D-League. If we have another two-guard (and we do), we need to play him, especially when that two-guard is a defensive player.

#11 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 05:57 PM

Jordan has had a bad season, also...but unfortunately, Sun Yue is not ready to play backup point guard. Vujacic looks like he needs to go to the D-League. If we have another two-guard (and we do), we need to play him, especially when that two-guard is a defensive player.

the lakers don't need a true point guard to play in their offense. that's why phil benched jordan and left sasha with kobe in the back... sasha just needs consistent minutes and a teammates that passes him the ball, like kobe does. there's a reason why sasha played at the end of games last season and not jordan.

shannon can play along side sasha for a few games, with sasha having the ball. lets see what happens then...i don't think sasha is the problem. i think jordan is the problem with the second unit, he is too cocky for his own good. and for some reason he has this thing of moving the ball away from sasha.

#12 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:09 PM

I would be open to inserting Brown in there, yes.

It gives us another athletic defender.

Our problem isn't offense, it's defense.

#13 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:26 PM

the lakers don't need a true point guard to play in their offense. that's why phil benched jordan and left sasha with kobe in the back... sasha just needs consistent minutes and a teammates that passes him the ball, like kobe does. there's a reason why sasha played at the end of games last season and not jordan.

shannon can play along side sasha for a few games, with sasha having the ball. lets see what happens then...i don't think sasha is the problem. i think jordan is the problem with the second unit, he is too cocky for his own good. and for some reason he has this thing of moving the ball away from sasha.

I wouldn't pass the ball to Sasha, either, as many bricks as he's throwing up, especially when he's always wide open and still missing them.

The triangle doesn't need a true point, yes -- but it needs someone who can shoot at the one. Sasha can't shoot.

I'm not okay with playing Shannon and Sasha in the backcourt. As of right now, it's pretty obvious that Bryant needs to play 48 minutes per game.

Just to add to this, Sasha plays no defense, and when he "tries" to, he fouls. It's pretty bad.

#14 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:27 PM

No...

JUST GTFO LUKE WALTON!
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#15 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:28 PM

Thank You! :bow:
Posted Image

#16 Samson1987

Samson1987

Rookie

• 539 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant-Gasol-Artest-Brown

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:30 PM

First of all Jordan has been no where NEAR as bad as Sasha this year, not even close. Jordan can have up and down games but Sasha is just consistently down.

I think Sasha should in fact take a few nights off, maybe even a week or two to gather him self and his game. Shannon is more than capable of filling his void. It's not like Shannon can be any worse than Vujacic has been lately that's for damn sure.
"If you could stop all the players that get publicized and all the players that the NBA likes and all the players, you know, the players that win the MVP's, you know, for their offense. And some of them, you know, play pretty good defense too. But some of them, you know, they like "this guy he can shoot, he can score, he can dunk." and I want to be the one to stop all those guys, you know, and just kinda spoil the whole party." - Ron Artest

#17 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:32 PM

Both Sasha and Luke need to be replaced by Brown and Morrison, honestly.

morrison for Luke would not help the team at this point. We arent sure that he is even a better shooter than Luke at this point
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#18 Cooleo

Cooleo

you need a dose of my dopeness.

• 959 posts
  • Fav. Laker:da black mamba

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:37 PM

*srry, posted in the wrong thread*

Edited by cooleo, March 01, 2009 - 06:41 PM.

#19 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:43 PM

the sad thing is that most of you guys 'pick' sasha because he IS sasha...he is not like jordan or trevor and so on...he is not the typical basketball player and that's why so many of you pick on him.

jordan has had the same bad season if not worse than sasha. jordan is a point guard, he should be the floor leader and he is not.

sasha is a shooter, not a point guard. at least sasha is trying extremely hard and it kills him not to make the shots. no one can say the same thing about jordan. instead when phil tells jordan of his mistakes jordan talks back to him and doesn't stop. that's not what i want from a player.

luke and sasha get it the worst from most of you and it's actually a biased point of view, because they are sasha and luke...if you watch the game, and you look at it objectively, it is obvious that the problem is not only named luke and sasha...some of the other players have more blame, but you guys want to ignore it.

#20 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,787 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:43 PM

Our problem isn't offense, it's defense.

2div

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users