Photo

Dwyane Wade: 46 Points, 10 Assist, 8 Rebounds, 4 Stls, 3 Blks

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,596 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:22 PM

Unbelievable performance by Dwyane Wade. Don't know if you guys watched the 4th Quarter, man. D-Wade was clutch. He had 24 points in the 4th. They were down by 14 with like 7 minutes left. Great come back. Props to D-Wade doing this thing. Currently is the 3rd best player in the NBA.

#2 Shade

Shade

Dunk like Machine! Bynum loves DESTROY!!

• 538 posts
  • Fan Since:FOREEEVERRR!!
  • Fav. Laker:Bynum, KB, Sasha and everyone!

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:28 PM

D Wade leading his team to the promise land again

I just get sad when I hear people saying that the Mavs got "robbed" in the finals. I mean the heat deserved it more. They were hungrier than the mavs and D wade was spectacular.

/\
Vap is amazing

Drummer
Saxophonist
Guitarist

#3 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:29 PM

Eh, Nice stat-line for D-Whistle, but it seems like every superstar is having their way with the Knicks this year, one way or another :lol:

#4 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,534 posts

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:32 PM

wade was insane..he has done this soo many times for his team..4th quarter especially at home...he really knows how to turn it on

hopefully they can upset cleveland ..they've done it once already

bw1wOGf.png

#5 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:32 PM

D Wade leading his team to the promise land again

I just get sad when I hear people saying that the Mavs got "robbed" in the finals. I mean the heat deserved it more. They were hungrier than the mavs and D wade was spectacular.

Yeah, that's mostly a Laker fan thing calling Wade D Whistle. Their rationale is that Wade gets to the line more than Kobe and that nobody should get to the line more than Kobe. What they ignore is that Wade constantly attacks. Nobody in the history of the game aside from Iverson attacks the rim as much as Wade does. Wade of course is more athletic than Iverson, and thus is able to draw more contact with his size.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#6 Shade

Shade

Dunk like Machine! Bynum loves DESTROY!!

• 538 posts
  • Fan Since:FOREEEVERRR!!
  • Fav. Laker:Bynum, KB, Sasha and everyone!

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, that's mostly a Laker fan thing calling Wade D Whistle. Their rationale is that Wade gets to the line more than Kobe and that nobody should get to the line more than Kobe. What they ignore is that Wade constantly attacks. Nobody in the history of the game aside from Iverson attacks the rim as much as Wade does. Wade of course is more athletic than Iverson, and thus is able to draw more contact with his size.

Exactly I agree 100%. Wade attacks the basket constantly and slashing is his first option. Thus getting the contact and foul. I Love the Lakers and I love basketball and the NBA. But The guy deserves more respect from people :(

Edited by Master Diwa, February 28, 2009 - 10:39 PM.

/\
Vap is amazing

Drummer
Saxophonist
Guitarist

#7 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:43 PM

Exactly I agree 100%. Wade attacks the basket constantly and slashing is his first option. Thus getting the contact and foul. I Love the Lakers and I love basketball and the NBA. But The guy deserves more respect from people :(

Unfortunately that will shorten his prime. But we might as well enjoy while he's doing it.

Maybe in the future, Wade will take a more PGesque role like he did in his rookie season. He has the ability to be a very good PG if he wanted to.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#8 Mega Man

Mega Man

Mega Buster

• 415 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:50 PM

I'm pretty sure the people over in Texas weren't comparing wade to kobe when their team was losing to the heat in the finals, and that Laker fans weren't the only fan base to say that the refs had something to do with the series.

Posted Image

#9 Vaporize

Vaporize

Sixth Man

• 2,939 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 28, 2009 - 10:52 PM

Wade was getting beat up that game.. He needs more band-wades on his cheek now lip. Dominating forth quarter though

Posted Image

#10 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted February 28, 2009 - 11:45 PM

Damn it always seems like the Knicks have been getting [expletive]ted on by the league's top players.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#11 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 12:49 PM

Wade was dissed last year with many saying he wasn't a great player. He was injured last year. I think he prove alot of people wrong. He needs to save his body. Hopefully for his sake he can get some talent around him to share the load.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#12 woswill

woswill

Rookie

• 483 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 01, 2009 - 12:56 PM

Such a shame he's on a garbage team.
*you know the rules...no quoting members in your sig space*

#13 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted March 01, 2009 - 06:50 PM

Thats why I truly believe Wade is better than Lebron and the heir to Kobe's throne. It's not only the stats, its the fact that he shows you that when his teammates come to play he can win you a game or a SERIES. I think Lebron has shown that also, but I think more consistently have you seen these type of performances from Wade. He gets steals also. I thinks he also allows is teammates to hold the ball more than LBJ the point guaard. No i am not hating, I think these three are the best of the best along with CP3, but i just put Kobe over wade over Bron
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#14 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,534 posts

Posted March 01, 2009 - 09:32 PM

well stats wise lebron dominates everyone in the game right now

but in the playoffs...wade and kobe = scariest sight

bw1wOGf.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users