SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted February 26, 2009 - 12:09 AM

Yeah,Let Bynum Rest.

Totally. Why rehab when you can do nothing?

#23 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,285 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 26, 2009 - 01:55 AM

Maybe Vladi left his alarm clock behind.

No big deal, but rest assured that he will be punished by Phil for it

#24 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted February 26, 2009 - 08:34 AM

I think with him being a key member to this team, injury or not, he still has a responsibility to let his coaches, team mates and more importantly the fans, know what's up. IMO lack of consequences are one of the reasons why athletes who get paid think they can get away with whatever they want. I'm totally O.K. with him resting the knee but I'm more all for making sure he works it out because at the end of the day Drew's supposed to be the future of this franchise and taking that lightly dosen't set a good example. Practice or not Drew should have been there because honestly how much effort does it take to get in your car and drive down to El Segundo to be with your team who happens to be chasing a championship.

#25 Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Pau16Kobe24Drew17

Rookie

• 700 posts
  • Fan Since:1966
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 26, 2009 - 11:11 AM

just like alotta the other postas here jumpin to conclusions, arent ya?....how you know he aiint have sumthin come up or sumthin?

He may have been getting inducted in Lakers messageboards Hall of Fame somewhere. It's a job and that is why they have cell phones to call and tell your boss why you didn't show up for work.

#26 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted February 26, 2009 - 07:30 PM

I think with him being a key member to this team, injury or not, he still has a responsibility to let his coaches, team mates and more importantly the fans, know what's up. IMO lack of consequences are one of the reasons why athletes who get paid think they can get away with whatever they want. I'm totally O.K. with him resting the knee but I'm more all for making sure he works it out because at the end of the day Drew's supposed to be the future of this franchise and taking that lightly dosen't set a good example. Practice or not Drew should have been there because honestly how much effort does it take to get in your car and drive down to El Segundo to be with your team who happens to be chasing a championship.

Us fans are more important than his teammates and coaches?
Tone it down.
Basketball Reasons...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users