much respect

#142 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,506 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 25, 2009 - 11:50 PM

great game! watched the end of the 4th quarter...any time LA beats boston its a good night

Posted Image

#143 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted February 26, 2009 - 12:31 AM

The Clippers will win. Book it.

GOOD CALL.

Where's TCI?

most likely at the game :lol:

He's probably at the game. Looks like he's going to party it up tonight. :lol:

most likely running in the streets screaming his [expletive] off from the win .... no time for us losers here at TLN LOL

As Ralph Lawler would say,

BINGO!!!

Great game guys, me and LD2k were there. It was alot of fun.. But Gordon actually had an off game!! His first off game this whole season.. He got injured too. I hope it's not too bad.. It's a shoulder bruise, X-Rays were negative.

Mardy Collins and Fred Jones- wow such great pickups. Credit to Dunleavy for picking those guys up, they're much more talented than everyone thought. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT Mardy Collins would take Paul Pierce 1 on 1, and shake and bake and cross him 4 times?!

Zach was off from the outside.. To those of you who have never seen him before, usually he has an outside jumper in his reportoire.

But yeah, everyone in there started a riot after the game, chanting BOSTON SUCKS!!! It was fun.

Thanks to all who watched... I wish Clips could have played a better game on offense but some nights like this happen where scorers have off nights. But hey, that's what role players like Collins Jones and stuff are for.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#144 kingjeezy♕

kingjeezy♕

Creator of All Interesting Threads™

• 3,051 posts
  • Name:RJNavarrete
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted February 26, 2009 - 01:22 AM

CeLOLtics.

They call him Raon Rondo cuz he has no J!

AHAHAHAHAHA.

#145 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,305 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted February 26, 2009 - 04:39 AM

Good thing that Boston lost. We need sme Cleveland losses too :)

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#146 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,728 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted February 26, 2009 - 04:44 AM

The Clippers will win. Book it.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#147 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted February 26, 2009 - 01:00 PM

^ Good call amigo, good call.

#148 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted February 26, 2009 - 03:41 PM

What a great time last night. TCI + J-Ri (Jason writes for TLN) and his awesome sister = Clippers over Celtics win = a good damn time.

Saw this and thought this was funny:

Last night the Clippers defeated the mighty Boston Celtics. Bill Simmons probably didn’t even sleep last night. I’m sure he was at the game as he is a Clipper season ticket holder. For those that don’t know, Bill Simmons is a sports writer at ESPN. He is a gigantic Boston fan. He is very biased towards the Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots. Similar to how I am biased towards the Lakers, Dodgers, and……… darn it, we don’t have an NFL team here. Even though he hates the Lakers and I hate the Celtics, Simmons is my favorite sports writer. I read everything he writes. He was my inspiration for becoming a sports blogger. He is the Michael Jordan of sports writing and I am the Kevin Durant. After all, everyone wants to be like Bill. Or was it Mike? I forgot how the saying goes. If you’re wondering why I went with Durant instead of Kobe or LeBron, it’s because of how dam old Simmons is. Any way the best part about the Clipper victory is that Bill Simmons spent the day at Baron Davis’ house last week. It was the day of the trade deadline and Bill wanted to write an article about how Baron went about his day since he thought he might get traded. You can see his article here. Baron had lost his fire recently. Bill talked to him and seemed to ignite the spark back up. Ever since that day Baron has been playing great. Bill Simmons the ultimate Celtics fan is responsible for their defeat. Poor guy must be torn inside. He sacrificed the Celtics so that he could write a good article. This reminds me of all those corny love movies where a reporter ends up hurting the person he/she loves for the sake of a great article. (See “27 Dresses” or “Never Been Kissed”) Don’t worry Bill the Celtics are going to sign Marbury in a couple of days so….. Sorry, I can’t think of any upsides for the Celtics this season. But hey, at least you got a wonderful article out of it.

#149 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted February 26, 2009 - 04:05 PM

^ Thanks for sharing. Lmao at Bill Simmons. OWNED.

#150 SHOaks

SHOaks

GO LAKERS!

• 561 posts
  • Fan Since:The Dark Days, 04-05
  • Fav. Laker:Anyone not named Kwame Brown

Posted February 26, 2009 - 04:07 PM

wow lol i never thought i'd hear the clippers beating the celtics this year :dance1:
working on my sig...

#151 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted February 27, 2009 - 01:36 AM

Great win for the Staples faithful. This season, Boston is 0-2 in Staples, 0-3 against LA.

I'M URGING CLIPS TO WIN ONE FOR LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA IN BOSTON WHEN IT'S DUE!!!!

I saw the last play that Rondo TO-ed...I basically just laugh my *** off...

I said it from the start of the season, Clips had a good future, just plagued...but they should be back very soon.

P.S. Randolph's gonna be my 6th man again when the team has 4 games a week...:D Cue NBA Fantasy Challenge on Facebook/Myspace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users