26 replies to this topic

#21 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,384 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 22, 2009 - 11:01 PM

if he's improved then play him and PROVE IT

He hasn't improved to the point where he will make any type of impact for the Lakers. He's improved in terms of being a practice player and giving better competition at practice.

#22 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 22, 2009 - 11:45 PM

I've never believed in the little hype that he had, even when he swatted Dwight Howard when playing against Team USA. It was never there to begin with. I got bashed for saying it, though, but in the end, Sun Yue doesn't belong in the league if he can't even hit wide-open 15-footers.

#23 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted February 23, 2009 - 06:01 PM

I've never believed in the little hype that he had, even when he swatted Dwight Howard when playing against Team USA. It was never there to begin with. I got bashed for saying it, though, but in the end, Sun Yue doesn't belong in the league if he can't even hit wide-open 15-footers.

Bruce Bowen cant hit an open 15 footer. He does okay in the right system, and i think the guy has the talent to play in the league he just needs seasoning. some people take longer to adjust, look at Von Wafer
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#24 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted February 23, 2009 - 06:46 PM

People got bashed for acting like Derrick Byars was some sort of next Monta Ellis type player.

You gamble in the 2nd round. Apparently he's good enough not to get cut, whereas Byars is completely out of the league.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#25 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,128 posts

Posted February 23, 2009 - 06:49 PM

i personally would rather take a shot at shannon brown sticking with the team

he signed for the minumum

sign him up again
Posted Image

#26 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,682 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 24, 2009 - 04:16 AM

I have my doubts about him.
Posted Image

#27 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted February 24, 2009 - 06:28 AM

Shannon Brown has abilities Sun won't even come close to. If it comes down to Shannon Brown or Sun Yue, then Shannon Brown every day. Sun Yue MIGHT be a decent project player on an average NBA team, but I don't think he's cut out for us.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users