ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted February 19, 2009 - 02:30 AM

Posted Feb 18 2009 6:18PM

"NBA on TNT" analyst Charles Barkley, on leave since January after a DUI arrest in Arizona, will return to the air Thursday night. Turner Sports said Tuesday that Barkley would be in the studio for "Inside the NBA," which features Barkley as well as host Ernie Johnson and analyst Kenny Smith.

Johnson spoke with Barkley on Wednesday about his return to TNT.

Opening Statement from Charles Barkley

Want to start with an apology and a thank you. My bad, my fault.

Getting a DUI is unacceptable in any way, shape or form. I owe an apology to my family, to TNT, to T-Mobile and to my NBA family. I embarrassed all of the above.

Also, I want to say thank you. I've gotten so much support. I've had hundreds of people, total strangers, who have told me to hang in there. You have no idea what that means to me. That means so much to me.

I also want to personally thank some people who took the time to check on me: Adam Silver with the NBA, David Levy, Dick Ebersol, Jeff Behnke, Larry Bird, Quinn Buckner, Mike Pearl, Moses Malone, Billy Cunningham, Herb Sendek, Ric Bucher, Ernie Johnson, Joey Crawford and Red McCombs. If I forget anybody, I apologize. You have no idea what it meant to me for people like that to take time out of their schedule to check on me. I will never forget that.

http://www.nba.com/2...view/index.html

There's a whole section where Ernie interviews Chuck. Glad he's coming back.

Edited by Chimerical Ode, February 19, 2009 - 02:30 AM.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users