23 replies to this topic

#21 infinite_

infinite_

Hard Butter

• 33 posts
  • Fan Since:Van Exel-Peeler-Divac Years
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 TA3

Posted February 18, 2009 - 10:35 AM

I feel bad for the guy. Every time he comes back from being hurt he gets a new injury or reaggravates the old one. That must be so frustrating. If/When he gets the microfracture surgery he probably wouldn't even be effective for a year or maybe more considering how his body is not good at recovering....... I wish him the best.

As for the Rockets, at least now they know for sure they don't have Tracy and can make the right adjustments and build consistency in the final third of the season. Their chemistry seems better without him. They might be lacking a clutch playmaker but maybe others will step up.

#22 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,213 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 18, 2009 - 11:57 AM

Well even with a healthy T-Mac they wouldnt have got passed the first round lol.

They realy had a shot at it with Artest on the squad. They just can't stayy healthy together...

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Cavy Music

#23 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,867 posts

Posted February 18, 2009 - 10:47 PM

Twist in TMac's injury

http://www.rotoworld...g...0647&id=473

he Rockets, who learned of Tracy McGrady's supposed season-ending microfracture knee surgery from television reports and his personal website, have not yet agreed that his season is over.
"We’re still waiting on second opinions," Rockets GM Daryl Morey said Wednesday. "That was the plan originally, and that’s still the plan. I just talked to his agent (Arn Tellem). Tracy hasn’t seen the doctor who would likely perform whatever procedure he ends up doing," Morey continued. "The decision on the next step is still to be determined." It should be safe to cut McGrady, but this situation has turned into a full-blown soap opera.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#24 TheAssassin611

TheAssassin611

"The Young Assassin"

• 892 posts
  • Name:Mohammad Abdulrauf L. Lauban
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted February 19, 2009 - 04:03 AM

Tracy McGrady is A Good Player,
And His Out For The Season.