Odom: The Year to Date

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted February 17, 2009 - 06:14 AM

The numbers don't lie: the Package entered the All-Star break playing his best basketball of the season.

Lamar recorded new season-highs in rebounds in each of the last three games leading up to the break, racking up 17, 18, and 19 rebounds against the Cavs, Thunder, and Jazz, respectively.

The following breaks down LO's standout numbers so far:

• 0 The number of the Lakers’ top five-man units of which Lamar is not a part, according to 82games.com
  • 1 The number of losses the Lakers have suffered since LO replaced Andrew Bynum in the starting lineup
  • 1.12 LO’s blocks per game this season, which places first among active Lakers
  • +7.0 Lamar’s Roland Rating on 82games.com, which places him second on the team behind only Kobe Bryant’s +11.3
  • 13.3 Lamar’s average rebounds per game since being inserted into the starting lineup on Feb. 2
  • 18.4 Lamar’s average points per game over his last five contests leading up to the break
  • 28 The Package’s season-high in points, recorded on Feb. 8 against the Cavs, in the game that handed Cleveland their first home loss of the season
  • 49 Lamar’s season-high in rebounds at season’s end were he to continue his torrid pace he established in the three games leading up to the break
NEXT UP

Lamar and the Lakers will play one home contest against the Atlanta Hawks tomorrow before hitting the road for a trip to the Bay to play Golden State. Tune in to Fox Sports West on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. PST to see LO in action!

Link

#2 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,378 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 17, 2009 - 08:24 AM

Lamar plays better as a starter, that's for sure. I hope he continues to play at that level, cause we need him.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Soul Smooth

#3 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted February 17, 2009 - 09:16 AM

I sure hope he will maintain it with bench play, I mean, it's not that Phil will give him <20min playtime...he gets 20-25min even starting from bench.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users