Raiders at Titans - Gameday Thread

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted August 15, 2008 - 07:34 PM

What a stupid arse way to lose. I know it's just the preseason and our starters weren't out there at the end & all, but just stupid stupid stupid. The kickoff return fumble by Higgins. Then late in the game, a chance to easily run it in for a touchdown, instead, we fumble yet again. So pathetic.

& Higgins specifically looked absolutely horrendous today. Last game, he looked like a stud. This game, he looked like absolute feces.

Bleep the Titans. At least J-Rock had WAY better numbers & outplayed Vince.

#22 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,965 posts

Posted August 15, 2008 - 08:54 PM

he did really well, cause the titans have one of the top d line, so we know he can handle the pressure with a crappy line, javon looks like he was high the entire game....

#23 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 18, 2008 - 08:11 AM

yup...i am in midseason form as far as frustration goes...how the f(!) can you have a 1st and goal with about 2mins left and end up losing
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#24 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted August 18, 2008 - 03:08 PM

Soo... trodgers, did you ever get a chance to finally see the first half of this game where J-Russ played & shined most against one of the top defenses in the league eventhough it's preseason, but they were in there? Still hatin'? What's your excuse now? :lol:

#25 trodgers

trodgers

Gentleman, Scholar

• 741 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 18, 2008 - 03:17 PM

Soo... trodgers, did you ever get a chance to finally see the first half of this game where J-Russ played & shined most against one of the top defenses in the league eventhough it's preseason, but they were in there? Still hatin'? What's your excuse now? :lol:

Anyone have a link? Even highlights? I haven't been able to see it. You have to put things in perspective. It was by far the best J-Rock has played...and St. Louis put up 13 points in the first half against Tennessee the week prior. I guess it's good to see, but I'm not going to anoint him just yet.
@Travis_Rodgers
www.travisjrodgers.com
blog.travisjrodgers.com (Lakers stuff)

#26 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted August 18, 2008 - 03:20 PM

Vince Young proving he's a horrible passing qb once again.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#27 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted August 18, 2008 - 03:35 PM

Anyone have a link? Even highlights? I haven't been able to see it. You have to put things in perspective. It was by far the best J-Rock has played...and St. Louis put up 13 points in the first half against Tennessee the week prior. I guess it's good to see, but I'm not going to anoint him just yet.

J-Rock played great against a good defense. How is your boy doing in Cleveland? :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/v...9000d5d80a0962b

http://www.raiders.c...mp;categoryId=0

#28 trodgers

trodgers

Gentleman, Scholar

• 741 posts

Posted August 18, 2008 - 05:32 PM

J-Rock played great against a good defense. How is your boy doing in Cleveland? :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/v...9000d5d80a0962b

http://www.raiders.c...mp;categoryId=0

Hope you guys are watching. Quinn is tearing up an awesome Giants' D. Made a beautiful strike for a long gain, actually threw that ball on the TD, but it was behind the line. He's looking very good right now. I'd take him over Russell in a heartbeat.
@Travis_Rodgers
www.travisjrodgers.com

#29 trodgers

trodgers

Gentleman, Scholar

• 741 posts

Posted August 18, 2008 - 05:33 PM

Vince Young proving he's a horrible passing qb once again.

He's a below average QB even if you factor in his running stats. He's Mike Vick part 2.
@Travis_Rodgers
www.travisjrodgers.com

#30 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted August 18, 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hope you guys are watching. Quinn is tearing up an awesome Giants' D. Made a beautiful strike for a long gain, actually threw that ball on the TD, but it was behind the line. He's looking very good right now. I'd take him over Russell in a heartbeat.

Lmao, he got lucky on that one TD with the Giant dude intercepting it only to clumsily give it back. :lol:

#31 trodgers

trodgers

Gentleman, Scholar

• 741 posts

Posted August 18, 2008 - 07:52 PM

Lmao, he got lucky on that one TD with the Giant dude intercepting it only to clumsily give it back. :lol:

Nah...it should have been an incompletion; not an INT. Receiver didn't bother to come back for it either...and there were also three dropped passes. Quinn was on fire. :)
@Travis_Rodgers
www.travisjrodgers.com

#32 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted August 19, 2008 - 10:51 AM

Nah...it should have been an incompletion; not an INT. Receiver didn't bother to come back for it either...and there were also three dropped passes. Quinn was on fire. :lolabove:

Do you have links to his highlights?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users