#1 Bryentyuan

Bryentyuan

Rookie

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 16, 2009 - 03:09 PM

Shaq:

Let me tell you this, whether it is entertainment or commercial mode of operation,in short, In today's All-Star Game we can fight side by side once again, I can stand in front of you and I can cooperate with you ,All in all,I have forgiven you, it is the meaning of the letter.Over these years, you see my scars and know that I have wounded, and cured, perhaps a lot of things become past,but we remember those who have been injured only themselves, so that there are so many fans who share our pain were ignored, I thought those fans who like me , i just want to thank them. Therefore, until today, I never hate you, even if I never like you ... ...

I remember that the newly recruited NBA years, there are quite a number of people who have paid off for me affect my life , months and years lick up their original appearance, even I can not remember the outline of the beginning . I came to realize that those who once said, who will never forget who are washed by time. When an individual in their own minds wants to forget to ease from the face, these indicate who is no longer important in his own world, as to who is right then wrong, these are no longer important, just like throwing a coin, no matter which face on land ,it is not an accident.

Memories of the first championship when pure times, then how far away things are. All the better, you can only stay in the locker room, you give me gum that moment. That kind of era, we no longer hold, because our hearts are no longer young. The time are so cruel.

Memories of Auburn Palace one evening, we are still so stubborn to fit our own self-esteem, in the locker room, the last part of the advice can not be tolerated by each other, even in the media, we were fought each other, In that summer , Eventthing is doomed to forget, not remember.

When all people concern about us and speculationed by the media, perhaps you also become another kind of person quietly, perhaps because me, not taking care of your feelings, but these things did not initially predicted. Until the last moment we will not give up, in fact, we all understand that we do not like each other, no one likes each other's cooperation, the two people who do not enjoy each other is a dangrous thing to everyone, the team must go to failed. perhaps the most necessary to do is resolveing the pain.

The suffering of the best choices are separate and go to find their own world. A good start, rush to the end,It should be memorabled ,but we never cried, i don't know it was a happy or a sad thing. Two people from unfamiliar to familiar, from familiar to unfamiliar, in this or that kind of familiar and unfamiliar with each other, we will be forgotten, the only recall is the 3 rings worn on the hand , so when the pain still remember but Happiness can not recall we should refund of own world, re-go choice.

That thing let me injured once again. And you went east , added a ring for yourself, people praise, and I have been critical to the extreme, these are logical, because every one is looking for antecedents way, I just came from the failure of my unfortunate and painful, and then look forward to prove myself. But failed each time, and you do not even comfort me .

Now it seems ridiculous things, but i was there,Andrew Who fail to live up , fight against me, I quralled with many people for team ,But now, when remenbering that, I think I was right because I love them, I love Los Angeles, I love basketball, what i did was also correct.

The days getting along with you were better , it is make we understand many things.

Originally, playing basketball is a simple work, so we hope that we like children because children can be happy to laugh, burst into tears when sad. But one day when I found you in the locker room superimpose free chewing gum, I will be able to laugh happily was gone for several days time, what should I do?

So when people are asked whether we can work togther again, my answer is: NO

If you would like to find those re-memories that have lost in Los Angeles, I hope you can remeber those years, after all, we are in one of the most great combination, if you are refused to return to Los Angeles, mistaking I did not forgive you, then I would hope that you will not remember those years, because it is a pain.

I, in any case, will take you as my memories.Please like me, not grip, even though I no longer accept your ... ...

Because, Forgiving those who hurt themselves most is real great.

-end-

#2 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,319 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted February 16, 2009 - 03:12 PM

? You wrote this ?

#3 Gravedigga562

Gravedigga562

Rookie

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Fan Since:BIRTH - 1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic-Worthy-Scott-NVE-Kobe

Posted February 16, 2009 - 03:15 PM

Wow!!!! KOBE has excellent grammer skills. HAHAHA!!!!! :eh: :eh: :eh:

Edited by Gravedigga562, February 16, 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#4 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted February 16, 2009 - 03:27 PM

That was deep.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#5 Sako32

Sako32

LIKE A ROLLING STONE

• 1,217 posts
  • Name:Sako
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, & Bynum

Posted February 16, 2009 - 03:41 PM

link or it didn't happen. :P

Posted Image

#6 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,876 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 16, 2009 - 04:11 PM

Maybe Kobe should have gone to college after all.

#7 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted February 16, 2009 - 04:13 PM

:lol:

#8 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,867 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 16, 2009 - 09:18 PM

BS...Kobe's articulate.

That letter? I doubt english was the author's first language.

#9 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted February 16, 2009 - 10:56 PM

? You wrote this ?

Wow!!!! KOBE has excellent grammer skills. HAHAHA!!!!! :eh: :eh: :eh:

That was deep.

link or it didn't happen. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

#10 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 18,157 posts

Posted February 16, 2009 - 11:32 PM

Whoa, put a lot of thought into this, nice . Looks perfect.

#11 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted February 17, 2009 - 12:13 AM

Not bad. Good work!

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.