Daily Dime: Fatigue Slows Lakers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted February 12, 2009 - 11:19 PM

I think you guys might be surprised by this article.

SALT LAKE CITY -- "Loss due to attrition in scheduling" is the term Phil Jackson likes to use for games like this, but he wouldn't go there Wednesday.

I will. Playing their eighth game in eight cities in 14 days, Jackson tried every trick in the book to get one last gasp from his troops heading into the All-Star break -- limiting Kobe Bryant to 36 minutes, screaming at Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar in separate timeouts after defensive breakdowns, and taking the unusual step of having a shootaround on the morning of a back-to-back with just 22½ hours between tip-offs.

And while the Lakers' tired legs were up to the task offensively, L.A.'s fatigue betrayed itself on D in a 113-109 loss to the Jazz.

http://sports.espn.g...age=dime-090212

#2 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,654 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 13, 2009 - 10:51 AM

i think ESPN made a mistake, john hollinger didn't write that...lol

Posted Image

#3 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted February 13, 2009 - 10:56 AM

no john is not a laker hater hes a kobe hater

thats the difference between bill simmons and john hollinger

bill hates kobe because hes a laker hater and being boston raised and an admitted huge celtic fan he does not like the lakers at all therefore disliking kobe

john hollinger hates kobe because people compare kobe to MJ and for some reason that hurts his feelings so he made a stat all devoted to discrediting kobe as the next MJ. because he has such a hate for kobe he discredits the lakers at some points in hopes of discrediting kobe.

jon barry hates the lakers because we hate him and rightfully so a garbage NBA player

tim legler is just mad he never got to don the purple and gold

those are my assesments of these ESPN guys

Edited by last stand 2.0, February 13, 2009 - 10:56 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted February 13, 2009 - 06:24 PM

Lol, Hollinger threads get a LOT more replies when he's hating on us, so everyone can yell BSPN!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users