#1 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted February 08, 2009 - 11:29 AM

Road Trip
Packing for nearly two weeks on the road requires a great amount of attention to detail. What to pack, what not to pack, how much to pack, what clothes are climate appropriate, especially when you’re visiting the colder Midwest and East Coast cities this time of year. There is a lot of important decision making that goes into being a true road warrior.

Losing Drew
When I first heard the news that Andrew was going to be out for an extended period of time, I felt really bad for him. I see every day how hard he works from the knee surgery he had a year ago. And to see him getting back to the level of dominance on the floor every night and then have this set back, was just so unfortunate.

We also realized that we had to regroup as a team and everyone has to step up and pick him up. We talked all season about how deep the team is and we need to prove that. The burden doesn’t fall on one person. Rather, it’s a shared responsibility.

We lost the championship last year and we don’t want to do that again. Our thoughts are obviously with Andrew. We have to maintain our success even though he’s not with us.

We all hope and expect Drew to return in time for the playoffs. Adding him at that time of the season will only make us that much tougher to beat.

http://my.nba.com/th...adID=5800020389

Bleeding purple & gold...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users