Photo

Mike D'Antoni: Eddy Curry 'Isn't Able To Do Anything'

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted February 06, 2009 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image

Eddy Curry was spotted briefly at the Knicks' practice on Thursday, but coach Mike D'Antoni admitted that the longer he sits out, the harder it'll be for him to be productive this season.

"He's not able to do anything yet," D'Antoni said of Curry, who is dealing with an injured right knee and the pain of a recent tragedy.

"That I don't know," D'Antoni said of whether Curry would be able to help the Knicks. "Obviously, as it goes further on it makes it tougher.

"I don't know where his pain level is or exactly what the doctors say. They keep telling me it's not long. I don't know what that means. So until we see it . . . I don't know obviously at this point. Hopefully it's not long, but I don't know."

http://www.nypost.co...e_co_153767.htm
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users