Photo

Jason Thompson Prepared To Silence Critics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,541 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 11, 2008 - 02:25 PM

Posted Image

Kings' rookie Jason Thompson believes that he would have been a much-higher pick in June's NBA Draft if he had gone to a more high-profile college.

"One of the only reasons I might have been projected (in the June draft) where I was projected was because of the school I went to," Thompson said last month in Las Vegas.

"It had nothing to do with talent," he continued. "If I would've gone to North Carolina, or an (Atlantic-10 Conference) school, or to Temple, or a place where the conference was higher up, and averaged what I averaged (statistically) or something close to it..."

Sacramento took Thompson with the 12th overall pick less than two months ago.

"I mean, you've got a guy like (Atlanta's) Marvin Williams, who comes out of North Carolina and wins the championship, coming off the bench and maybe averaging eight points," Thompson continued, the exasperation building. "And he's a No. 2 pick (in 2005). I mean that's what's crazy to me."

http://www.sacbee.co...ry/1145555.html

#2 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 12, 2008 - 08:30 PM

sure hope he does, sacrament is just sad nowadays
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

#3 Cookie

Cookie

"C" is NOT for Cookie!!

• 6,278 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 12, 2008 - 08:36 PM

so why didnt you go to a better college? not our fault...

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users