#21 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted August 31, 2008 - 09:59 PM

np, sorry i didnt finish it today i was kinda busy but ill try to finish later today or tomorow

Haha it's cool. Take your time. :D

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#22 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,832 posts

Posted August 31, 2008 - 10:00 PM

album is aight, way better then the [expletive] thats over the radio

#23 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted September 02, 2008 - 04:15 PM

I Got My Locs On (featuring Young Jeezy) - When I first herd this song and I herd Jeezy I thought this was going to be a club song with amatur lyrics but was I suprised. Its still a club-ish song but damn was ice killing it with his lyrics. Jeezy's lyrics were ight, I liked him on the chorus. Cubes first verse was fire:

"i got my locs on
welcome to the terror dome
i got them carrots on givin off them faromones
women love it when they see me on that motocycle
[expletive]as hate it cause they know makin more than micheal
been ballin since the word ballin played out
they brought it back to discribe me in that mayback
me and jezzy jezzy rollin with our locs on
smokin somthin good [expletive]in up the ozone"

Second verse was dope as well. Beat was good.

It Takes A Nation - Great Song. I never noticed how good the lyrics are untill actually reading them. First off beat is sick. I personally didnt like the chorus, could have done somthing better. All 3 verses are dope. 2nd verse beats the other two but you can have and argument for 3rd verse actually you can eve have an argument for 1st verse cuz there all dope.

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It - Probably one of my favorite songs off this album.Dope Beat, Dope Chorus, Dope Verses. Its a Great Song nothin else to really say about it. This song has a message that some people wont get cuz of the way his saying but ill explain. Some people think when he says "[Insert any first part of the chorus here] ain't nothin to it gangsta rap made me do it" they think that his saying "oh gangster rap made him do all these things." NO he is not saying that, he is trully saying that the government or "these old Motherf*ckers" are saying that gangster rap made people do those things, for example if you "act like an animal" or sell crack its not your fualt gangster rap made you do it.

Hood Mentality - Another Dope song, sick beat sick chorus, sick verses. Cubes been real lyricall on this album. Like Gangsta rap made me do it, this song also has a message that some people wont get. His just basically saying this is what your living in the "hood" because of your mentality and is saying change your mentality to change reality.

Why Me? (featuring Musiq Soulchild) - I Love this beat, great song can listen to it all day. Good Verses, wasnt feeling the chorus. Came with sick lyrics.

Cold Places - Great song for someone whos having a rough time. Talks about some real [expletive]. Really really love the beat. Not lyrically sick but the things he says are true. Chorus is also dope.

"The [expletive] I say might get you through the day
Or change your whole life, in a major way
The [expletive] they say, might catch you a case
The [expletive] I say, feel like your birthday"

"[expletive] the new dance I'ma learn how to eat
Get my mind right, stay up out these [expletive]in streets"

Jack N The Box - Wasnt really feeling this like i was feeling the other 6. Beat was w/e. Chorus wasnt really good i didnt like it. W.e lyrics, but had some dope lines in there.

"Some rappers claim that they got a heart full of anger
How when your lyrics were written by a stranger"

Do Ya Thang - Do ya thang man, f**k what they lookin' at. haha who doesnt love this song? dope beat, lyrics werent really good but i was lovin the chorus. Seriously this would motivate someone to forget about what others think about you.

Thank God - Wasnt really feeling this. lyrics were w/e. Didnt like the chorus at all. Beat was w/e. Really the only thing i liked was when he was talking.

Here He Come (featuring Doughboy) - Ight song. Beat was good. Lyrics were ight. Chorus was ok.

Get Money, Spend Money, No Money - I was feelin it. Good beat. Good lyrics, had some dope lines
"Most Rappers Are Parrots
They Say What They Told To Say To Get A Neck Full Of Carrots"
Dope Chorus.

Get Use To It (featuring WC & The Game) Good Song. Loved the beat, good Chorus and they lyrics were ight.

Tommorow - Love this song. Chorus was dope. Beat was dope. The lyrics were dope as well. Talked about some true [expletive].
"Downloader, what'chu gon' do
when your favorite MC, got to sue you
Cause he got to eat ain't nuttin taboo
Get your [expletive] beat by Erykah Badu
Cause you wanna steal this good music
Put me out of business, now you lose it"

Stand Tall - Love the slow beat on this. Smart Choice on the chorus. Again was talking about some real [expletive].
Good lyrics.

Take Me Away(featuring Butch Cassidy) - Another good song. Another good choice on the chorus. the beat was ight. The lyrics were ok as well.

Top Five Fav Songs In No Order:
Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It
It Takes A Nation
Hood Mentality
Cold Places
I Got My Locs On (featuring Young Jeezy)
And the last three songs...fu*k 5 lol its too hard.
really dope album. HAS to be top 5 albums of the year.

(sorry for the delay)
and ill take any requests for any Hip Hop album or any hip hop song. Not ganna really do song by song anymore but ill do the whole album and plus some other things with that unless you really want song by song. hit me up if you want anything.

Edited by Lakers818, September 02, 2008 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

#24 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted September 02, 2008 - 04:18 PM

-insert really long but really useful post here-

Thanks so much dude. :rock: Time to start downloading. :lol:

Posted Image