Photo

What's wrong with Andrew and his "people"?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted February 02, 2009 - 12:08 PM

i'm sorry, i love how andrew plays, but whenever he gets injured his 'people' pull some bad stuff...no results yet, the lakers don't even know what's going on with andrew.

yesterday, kobe made sure andrew had transportation to the restaurant where they were going to watch the game, and he didn't even show up

Bynum did not meet up with teammates to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday night, though he was still in relatively good spirits, Bryant said.

"He didn't get a chance to go, but he's doing all right," Bryant said.

link

okay, i understand he wasn't in the 'mood' to be at the superbowl party his teammates had, even if kobe went out of his way for andrew to get there.

But for the team not to know what's going on because andrew's doctor's computer was not compatible to the lakers' doctors' computer, that's just ridiculous.

and now at 3 p.m in the east and the doctor hasn't had a chance to view the mri images?

i just think most likely andrew is done, even kobe saying, 'i hope is not like last year' it is obvious that when andrew gets injured he takes a full year off, after that. happened in high school and it's happening now.

i don't know why the lakers don't exercise their right to know what's going on with andrew. he works for them, not the other way around.

*i'm not an andrew hater, i love how the kid plays, when he has motivation.
what i am is frustrated at how andrew's 'people' handle his injuries all the time.

Edited by lili, February 02, 2009 - 12:22 PM.

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,407 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2009 - 12:12 PM

Maybe he met up with family? He is from New Jersey after all. So who knows.

#3 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 02, 2009 - 12:12 PM

dude c'mon...it isnt a hangnail that he suffered...give them the time they need to get a FULL evaluation on the severity of the injury

everyone, myself included, is begging for 411 but let drew and his 'people' get the facts...all of em...its a knee injury
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#4 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted February 02, 2009 - 12:17 PM

Stop overreacting.

But for the team not to know what's going on because andrew's doctor's computer was not compatible to the lakers' doctors' computer, that's just ridiculous

Not every hospital in the country use the same MRI machines. Some hospitals have new MRI machines and some hospitals have older machines.

Drew also needs to get multiple evaluations and tests done before they release anything to the public. Stop freaking out about Bynum because he's going to be back this season.

NBA news usually gets release around 3-5PM Eastern time.

#5 lili

lili

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts

Posted February 02, 2009 - 12:25 PM

dude c'mon...it isnt a hangnail that he suffered...give them the time they need to get a FULL evaluation on the severity of the injury

everyone, myself included, is begging for 411 but let drew and his 'people' get the facts...all of em...its a knee injury

i'm not a 'dude' i'm a girl...

so why is it that every other mri is evaluated by morning, when another player gets injured?

look what happened, happened, he is injured, the time is already set even if we don't know that time. i just think is annoying how andrew's people always handle this. that's it.

Edited by lili, February 02, 2009 - 12:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users