4 replies to this topic

#1 LAKERS_14th

LAKERS_14th

Rookie

• 96 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Black Mamba & BYNUM

Posted January 29, 2009 - 12:09 PM

Why the hell did Phil sit bynum for so long in the fourth when he was the only person rebounding and helping kobe pput points on the scoreboard. gasol was having an aweful night and yet he got so much pplaying time when the game came down to the wire. I usually understand that phil is a champion and im not and that he knows things i dont, but this one just baffles and angers me
BOSTON SUCKS!!!

#2 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 02:09 PM

Why the hell did Phil sit bynum for so long in the fourth when he was the only person rebounding and helping kobe pput points on the scoreboard. gasol was having an aweful night and yet he got so much pplaying time when the game came down to the wire. I usually understand that phil is a champion and im not and that he knows things i dont, but this one just baffles and angers me

He explained that. He thought bynum wasn't playing the pic and roll as well as Pau. I agree with you he should have left him out there. Pau didn't do crap with it either.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#3 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,335 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 02:37 PM

he was thinking our #2 guy is non existent the past couple games and needs to get going again before our massive road months
Posted Image

#4 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 29, 2009 - 06:06 PM

he was thinking our #2 guy is non existent the past couple games and needs to get going again before our massive road months

Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#5 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 18,174 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 29, 2009 - 06:58 PM

Gasol was supposed to take over in 2nd OT with Kobe gone. -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users