LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2009 - 11:04 AM

This is good to hear:

Larry Brown and Trevor Ariza had their share of differences when both were in New York during Brown's one turbulent season as the Knicks' head coach.

But Brown met with Ariza before an exhibition game last year and apologized to his former player. In turn, Ariza expressed gratitude to Brown.

"I thanked him for everything he did for me," Ariza said. "As a young player, I didn't understand everything he was trying to tell me, so I looked at it as he was picking on me instead of listening to what he was saying. Now when I look back on it, I understand what he was saying. He taught me a lot, and I appreciate him for that."

LINK

You have to love Larry Brown. He is a true teacher of the game. Think Bobcats will give up three's when they're up by three (and Kobe hitting a three doesn't count - he's the special, clutch exception).

#2 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:50 PM

This is good to hear:

LINK

You have to love Larry Brown. He is a true teacher of the game. Think Bobcats will give up three's when they're up by three (and Kobe hitting a three doesn't count - he's the special, clutch exception).

they gave up a three to fisher, prior to the overtime to d-fish, but lemme guess Brown is a better coach than PJ. Yeah youre right, he's better than PJ....Carlesimo
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#3 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted January 29, 2009 - 12:35 AM

Glad they reconciled. :) Sad we still lost. :(

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.