• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Mega Man

Mega Man

Mega Buster

• 415 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 29, 2009 - 03:04 AM

How can you blame kobe for being pissed and lashing out at lamar? Hell I was pissed, imagine KOBE, the most freakin competitive guy on the planet... What did you expect kobe to say or do to lamar after giving up a wide open 3 that eventually won them the game? "Oh it's ok lamar, maybe next time"

In all honesty, I am a fan of LO's game. He has the talent and ability to pass, post up, run the fast break, rebound, and play decent defense from time to time.. He is a nightmare of a match-up being too big for 3s and too fast for 4s, however his POOR mental strength and lack of killer attitude bothers me. He becomes completely invisible sometimes when he's on the floor. When things turn bad he tucks his tail behind his legs and everyone knows this, especially Kobe.

Odom needs to get his head in the game or next year he will be wearing a different uni...

Posted Image

#82 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,929 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 29, 2009 - 02:41 PM

This is gonna be Lamar's audition. In this 6 game trip we're gonna be playing the worst teams and the best teams in the league and the trade deadline will be closer when we're done with this trip. We're gonna need Lamar here, if he doesn't play smart and play well, you might be looking at the last days of Lamar Odom as a Los Angeles Laker.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#83 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 02:45 PM

^^^^^^ agreed lamar i'm 100% sure is in the spotlight now everyone is watching him knowing full well his contract ends and this team wants to compete for the forseeable future

i would even take josh howard over him right now and thats just sad

lamar hasn't showed up but once a week again

sasha looks more and more like luke part 2

outside of those 2 everything is positive

i say we trade sasha to charlotte for raja bell but they would laugh at us

then i guess you can say trade him to golden state for marco belleneli but how different is he from sasha

so i guess we have to keep sasha

then with lamar i can think of several teams who would take him in 5 seconds or less so once the decision is made i have a feeling hes gone
Posted Image

#84 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,929 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 07:52 PM

I'm not ready to give up on Sasha yet because he plays hard most of the time but I'm not happy at all with his performance so far this year. He needs to trim his hair.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#85 LP_18

LP_18

Sasha's favorite

• 1,856 posts
  • Name:Lisa
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha!

Posted January 29, 2009 - 07:56 PM

^^^^^^ agreed lamar i'm 100% sure is in the spotlight now everyone is watching him knowing full well his contract ends and this team wants to compete for the forseeable future

i would even take josh howard over him right now and thats just sad

lamar hasn't showed up but once a week again

sasha looks more and more like luke part 2

outside of those 2 everything is positive

i say we trade sasha to charlotte for raja bell but they would laugh at us

then i guess you can say trade him to golden state for marco belleneli but how different is he from sasha

so i guess we have to keep sasha

then with lamar i can think of several teams who would take him in 5 seconds or less so once the decision is made i have a feeling hes gone

you could not have said anything worse to me... :angry:

QUOTE (MDI @ Mar 19 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when did sash turn into kobe ? WTF?

TEAM SASHA!
TEAM PAU PAU!

#86 Angela1986

Angela1986

Off The Bench

• 1,584 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 07:58 PM

I think the thing that may have annoyed Kobe about that play was that Lamar had done the SAME EXACT THING a few minutes before in the fourth quarter and the coaching staff got on him about it. Then he turns around and does it AGAIN. Hell it reminded me of what happened against Detroit last year where he did it AGAIN allowing Prince to win the game by hitting the big three because he decided to help. I had the same reaction as Kobe. With that said, the team just played like they had lost any ability to think in the second OT because outside of Bynum, nobody else could buy a shot and they decided to go away from him and just shoot as many three pointers as possible.

Edited by Angela1986, January 29, 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#87 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 29, 2009 - 08:06 PM

I think they need to hire Stephen A. Smith, and watch him knocks some sense out of them...

Edited by Avtomat Kalashnikov, January 29, 2009 - 08:08 PM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#88 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted January 29, 2009 - 08:20 PM

I'm not ready to give up on Sasha yet because he plays hard most of the time but I'm not happy at all with his performance so far this year. He needs to trim his hair.

So you think his inconsistent play has to do with his hair? We think alike, except for the fact I think he plays better with long hair.

Think back to him with short hair, he was a complete nobody and was one of the worst players on the team. Then he grew his hair out and all of sudden became "the Machine" and was one of our most consistent players. It may be superstition but it is a little funny.

The point is: Sasha with long hair is much better than Sasha with short hair.

(And no, this isn't an excuse so i can keep my hair long too.)
Posted Image

#89 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,929 posts

Posted January 29, 2009 - 09:15 PM

I dunno man keep it like it was last year perhaps? not cut it short but just trim it. He looks like a girl out there lol. But yea thats irrelevant to his play.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#90 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted January 29, 2009 - 09:46 PM

I can understand that. A trim wouldn't hurt him...or me.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users