#41 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,825 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:17 PM

Sasha was horrible, Odom didn't play good D against Diaw, and we still can't GUARD THE THREE. I'm not surprised by the loss, they are the Bobcats, Kobe fouled out, Phil proved why he's a bad judge of momentum (Bynum being substituted for Gasol? Come on. Gasol was playing HORRIBLE), and we ignored Bynum for the most part. This loss sucked, bad.

#42 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:18 PM

Before we went on a 13-2 run to tie the game we fed Bynum twice and sasha got an open look, we went 0 for 3 in the possesions and it went from a tie game to a 7 point lead

Edited by MDI, January 28, 2009 - 05:19 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#43 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:25 PM

gasol sisnt show up, jordan missed all 5 of his 3's, sasha chucked too many shots and we missed too many of our free throws ... plus no one showed up after kobe fouled out except drew .... all this and the fact that LAMAR should have stayed on Diaw when he was waiting for the drive and kick on the 3pt line since we were up by 3 yet he decides to help?????? why i dont know? but the entire loss isnt just on him, its on everyon else that didnt show up but he is the main reason they tied the score in those last seconds
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#44 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:38 PM

:censored: Idiot.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#45 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 28, 2009 - 05:41 PM

Sasha was horrible, Odom didn't play good D against Diaw, and we still can't GUARD THE THREE. I'm not surprised by the loss, they are the Bobcats, Kobe fouled out, Phil proved why he's a bad judge of momentum (Bynum being substituted for Gasol? Come on. Gasol was playing HORRIBLE), and we ignored Bynum for the most part. This loss sucked, bad.

do you know how many games Phil made the key substitution, wheter it be josh powell this year, or trevor lst year, even when he used to put shaw in BIG playoff games, and hell the Mad-dog even made philo look like a genius occasionally. Phil was trying to see if Pau would turn it around in the clutch. This game further proves that this team is BARELY a playoffs team without Kobe. And if Kobe retired and this team suffered 1 significant injury, they would not make the playoffs, because we oonly have 1 franchise guy right now, maybe by next year, Bynum would be one. But you guys should realize that you are only having this conversation because Ariza got hurt and that f******* up the rotations. Anyway Kobe was clutch and so was Fish and we fought back and thats how winners LOSE
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#46 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 28, 2009 - 06:42 PM

You forgot Vujabrick who missed his last 6 shots, but i 100% agree with the matador Fisher statement.

I didn't... Sasha is just another one-trick pony... If he can't score, there's nothing much else he can do... He is not a PG, he is strictly a jumpshooter, and his occasional good D is just a bonus... Like Fisher, no point of complaining about him... He is who he is...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#47 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted January 28, 2009 - 06:46 PM

they are who we thought they were .... they are who we thought they were .... they are who we thought they were
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#48 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:31 PM

Pau's been consistent all season, he gets labled soft after 1 bad performance.

ONE PERFORMANCE??? are u EFFIn kidddding meee??? hes been SOFT alll effin season long... wowo.. what games r YOU watching? hes been soft and cant play any defense since the finals!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWO. you guys need to open ur friggin eyes and start watching the players and see what they actually do. Im not saying lamar is the best player but HANDS down if pau cant get his 15 fter to go in.. he screws EVERYTHING else for us.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
Posted Image

#49 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:36 PM

...and anotherr thing.. WTH is kobe thinking doing [expletive] like that on the sideline? hes ure effin teammate for heaven's sake.. show some respect!!! its not like kobe plays EVERY game perfectly/.. UGH
Posted Image

#50 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:36 PM

Fine, let's trade him back for Kwame Brown... Dude is flat out tough mother[expletive]er, he once dropped Boris Diaw on the floor...

Kobe Bryant is the last guy on earth you should be complaining about...

Edited by Avtomat Kalashnikov, January 28, 2009 - 09:40 PM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#51 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:37 PM

ONE PERFORMANCE??? are u EFFIn kidddding meee??? hes been SOFT alll effin season long... wowo.. what games r YOU watching? hes been soft and cant play any defense since the finals!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWO. you guys need to open ur friggin eyes and start watching the players and see what they actually do. Im not saying lamar is the best player but HANDS down if pau cant get his 15 fter to go in.. he screws EVERYTHING else for us.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Everyone seems to forget that without Gasol, the Lakers would have not made the finals nor be a top 3 team this year.

#52 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:37 PM

little hard on pau there lol

i mean lamar did blow 2 dunks....famar was smiling when down....sasha vanished like a fart in the wind when it was clutch time.......kobe got a ticky tack foul and a T......bynum missed a easy one.........lukes bbq iq outshined his basketball IQ.

the whole team did badly that game.

you cant place blame on any one person, but all of them as a team.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#53 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:39 PM

Everyone seems to forget that without Gasol, the Lakers would have not made the finals nor be a top 3 team this year.

no no no.. u got it twisted... its not cause we HAD pau.. its cuz we DIDNT HAVE kwame.
Posted Image

#54 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:39 PM

...and anotherr thing.. WTH is kobe thinking doing [expletive] like that on the sideline? hes ure effin teammate for heaven's sake.. show some respect!!! its not like kobe plays EVERY game perfectly/.. UGH

Its called being frustrated with bone headed plays such as leaving someone open for three in the closing seconds. Im glad he did it. He needs to be more vocal and he needs to be more of a fiery leader on the floor. and Odom deserves to be slapped, so hes lucky Kobe didn't do that.

no no no.. u got it twisted... its not cause we HAD pau.. its cuz we DIDNT HAVE kwame.

No its cause we had Pau. Nice try though.

#55 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:40 PM

i mean lamar did blow 2 dunks....famar was smiling when down....sasha vanished like a fart in the wind when it was clutch time.......kobe got a ticky tack foul and a T......bynum missed a easy one.........lukes bbq iq outshined his basketball IQ.

i agree.. like i said..., lamar isnt the best.. hes VERY good at times but lacks at times too.. but pau isnt anywhere near great either.. so stop HATING on lamar like you guys have been doing ALLLLL season long. ugh.
Posted Image

#56 LP_18

LP_18

Sasha's favorite

• 1,856 posts
  • Name:Lisa
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha!

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:40 PM

everyone needs to remember that.
its not the last 5 minutes that count. its the whole game. every missed shot THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME - NOT JUST THE END - counts and screwed us.

QUOTE (MDI @ Mar 19 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when did sash turn into kobe ? WTF?

TEAM SASHA!
TEAM PAU PAU!

#57 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:41 PM

Its called being frustrated with bone headed plays such as leaving someone open for three in the closing seconds. Im glad he did it. He needs to be more vocal and he needs to be more of a fiery leader on the floor. and Odom deserves to be slapped, so hes lucky Kobe didn't do that.

yah that woulda been great for his image right? and yah he needs to be vocal but not on the friggin court.. wait till ur in the lockerroom and beat the crap outta lamar.. but dont say ish to him while on the court.

No its cause we had Pau. Nice try though.

Posted Image

#58 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:43 PM

Such as Sasha's missed threes.

Bottom line people, I will not hammer Pau Gasol about one bad game. He's been our most consistent player all season. More consistent then Kobe.

Consistent. Something Lamar knows NOTHING about.

Edited by Westcoast21, January 28, 2009 - 09:43 PM.

#59 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:44 PM

Such as Sasha's missed threes.

Bottom line people, I will not hammer Pau Gasol about one bad game. He's been our most consistent player all season. More consistent then Kobe.

Consistent. Something Lamar knows NOTHING about.

wow.. consistent? seriously? wowowoww.
Posted Image

#60 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 09:46 PM

yah that woulda been great for his image right? and yah he needs to be vocal but not on the friggin court.. wait till ur in the lockerroom and beat the crap outta lamar.. but dont say ish to him while on the court.

Who cares about his image? Hes the most hated player in the NBA nation. It doesnt matter. Its not going to change.

wow.. consistent? seriously? wowowoww.

yeah. consistent. seriously. wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users