Photo

The Charlotte Game Reveals TWO things...

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Ethdude

Ethdude

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Sam
  • Fan Since:1991- Jordan almost made me cry that year.

Posted January 29, 2009 - 12:10 PM

I think Charlotte was also 4th in points allowed going into that game. Saw someone put some stats up and you left out that one :P. They have some big dudes on their team, like some other teams we need to beat.

Edited by Ethdude, January 29, 2009 - 12:10 PM.

The best sports franchise in the world.

#122 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,920 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 29, 2009 - 01:14 PM

You guys are going to have to eliminate the personal attacks and baiting. I don't care what the reason is. If we lose our next 30, it doesn't make it okay for you to break the guidelines, so it stops now. The moderators will give you some room and try to keep you here, and hand you small suspensions, while I'll just ban IP addresses and cut off all access to the forums, as a member AND a guest.

Don't PM me about it, either, because I don't want excuses, and I'm not going to discuss this any further. The personal attacks and baiting stops.

#123 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 29, 2009 - 01:25 PM

The Lakers are not just any other team without kobe anymore. yes, he is still what makes our team the best and most formidable force in the nba, but we are so deep that to call the rest of the team a beheaded snake is unfair.

Gasol had his worst game as laker and went back to gasoft for a night. ariza will perform in the clutch and can produce some great slashing moves. With these two not contributing it may have seemed the lakers are hopeless without kobe but its just not the case

It had been a very long time since Kobe fouled out of a game and that had to have a psychological effect on the team. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise because they should learn how to play without him down the stretch. How much growth did young Andrew get from being asked to be the #1 option at that point in the game? It was somewhat refreshing despite the loss and I agree that we should be able to win without Kobe on the court.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, January 29, 2009 - 01:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users