Photo

The Charlotte Game Reveals TWO things...

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#61 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Sedalle Threatt

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:10 PM

You can have a good time discussing stuff. But calling other people's posts crap or calling someone names are ways people get banned or suspended. We don't want members to get suspended. Thats all im trying to prevent. Im not a mod, but I just dont want to see anyone suspended or banned. Thats all.

I appreciate the concern. No, really, I do.

#62 KaPau

KaPau

Rookie

• 68 posts
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Erving "Magic" Johnson

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:11 PM

KaPau, I'm not trying to start a fight with you, nor was I trying to be funny. After all, I am "Oh Great One" and can be funny when I so choose. And yes, you should learn from your superiors, much like the tutelage that Young Andrew if getting from Cap. You should try to absorb as much as you can from the likes of Scott P and Oh Great One. Hopefully, the switch will flip one day, much like it has with Young Andrew, and you will brush off an off night and move on.

P.S.- That" was an attempt at humor. :dance1:

That's cool bro, like I said I had no problem with your post, I just respect what you say that's it, everybody is free to say what they want.

#63 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:13 PM

YOU'LL give him the benefit of the doubt? Your post screams Faker fan.

I missed that! KaPau, I think you should issue a retraction. What "doubt" are you giving Pau Gasol the benefit of? Are you doubting his ability as a basketball player? Please educate us.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, January 28, 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#64 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:14 PM

No one is calling anyone any names as far as I can tell, WC21. Scott P actually complimented Doc and called him a genius as I recall. These are merely constructive criticisms of other people's opinions which is what this is all about. So with all due deference to your desire to have a vanilla forum, I respectfully disagree.

Ok. Well there are stuff in what was said that can be ban worthy or lead to something more being said that will result in a ban. ;)

Edited by Westcoast21, January 28, 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#65 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:17 PM

That's cool bro, like I said I had no problem with your post, I just respect what you say that's it, everybody is free to say what they want.

I accept everyone's right to their opinions on here as well, KaPau; I just may not respect all of them. There's a fundamental difference there.

#66 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:19 PM

The league should not have to decide suspensions based on who gets injured and who doesn't.

but they do....like when manu got smacked by kobe or when miller got smacked....not saying its right...just saying that's WHY im worried he might get a game or two
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#67 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:21 PM

What, and take all the fun out of this? Do you want us to be a bunch of droids or something? Great post, Scott P.

oh sh1t!!!!

an unedited post :rock:

kidding man...lol
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#68 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:21 PM

but they do....like when manu got smacked by kobe or when miller got smacked....not saying its right...just saying that's WHY im worried he might get a game or two

Yeah good point. We could always say that Morrisons foul was the reason Gasol had a bad game and he had severe brain trauma :lol:

#69 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:33 PM

Ariza got a concussion of a blindsided back screen from Juwan Howard. The team is leaving for the trip today but Ariza's staying back for now. So should Howard be suspended then? what do you guys think?

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#70 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:35 PM

The video of him rolling around in pain is bad, but the audio of his pathetic moans are chilling. Andrew might have to sit for this one. The big feller don't know his own strength. On the plus side, perhaps the "softness" that all the Faker fans are whining about will be somewhat diminished by the sights and sounds of G. Wallaces agony.

#71 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 01:37 PM

Good point. We'll see if David Stern is just a Kobe Hater or if he hates the Lakers, too. The little fly swats that Kobe did to Manu and Marko Jaric were mild compared to the Jiu-jitsu that Young Andrew exacted upon Gerald Wallace. Let's see if David Stern shows his Chowder Green colors or not on this one.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, January 28, 2009 - 01:38 PM.

#72 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:01 PM

Ariza got a concussion of a blindsided back screen from Juwan Howard. The team is leaving for the trip today but Ariza's staying back for now. So should Howard be suspended then? what do you guys think?

No suspension. Good basketball play. Some Laker had the obligation to shout "Screen". Hard screens are why I gave up playing basketball for tennis. No contact.

#73 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:04 PM

No suspension. Good basketball play. Some Laker had the obligation to shout "Screen". Hard screens are why I gave up playing basketball for tennis. No contact.

I think MDI was being sarcastic :lol:

#74 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:11 PM

Good point. We'll see if David Stern is just a Kobe Hater or if he hates the Lakers, too. The little fly swats that Kobe did to Manu and Marko Jaric were mild compared to the Jiu-jitsu that Young Andrew exacted upon Gerald Wallace. Let's see if David Stern shows his Chowder Green colors or not on this one.

yea, he shoulda done that 'reverse-sky-hook' to KG on christmas...staying tuned to BSPN to see if any news gets announced
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")

#75 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:14 PM

you know what the league's gonna do they're gonna shut their mouths until Friday afternoon and announce it.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#76 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,420 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:17 PM

you know what the league's gonna do they're gonna shut their mouths until Friday afternoon and announce it.

They are going to suspend Kobe probably. Stern will say Kobe told Bynum to commit a unnatural basketball act.

Edited by Westcoast21, January 28, 2009 - 02:17 PM.

#77 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:19 PM

You mean to say that not only are you a season ticket holder for 20 years, Scott P, but that you actually played the game, too? Too bad you can't say that you've coached basketball. If you have, then I would call out Doc and demand an apology from him for all the arrogant comments he has directed at you.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, January 28, 2009 - 02:20 PM.

#78 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 02:22 PM

They are going to suspend Kobe probably. Stern will say Kobe told Bynum to commit a unnatural basketball act.

A reverse sky hook is an unnatural act? I can see them suspending Cap from coaching Young Andrew for that, but certainly not Kobe. Then again, Kobe probably demanded that the Lakers hire Cap to coach Young Andrew, so there's the nexus.

#79 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 04:44 PM

You mean to say that not only are you a season ticket holder for 20 years, Scott P, but that you actually played the game, too? Too bad you can't say that you've coached basketball. If you have, then I would call out Doc and demand an apology from him for all the arrogant comments he has directed at you.

Just four seasons of coaching. Doc won't apologize. He's too insecure to be able to admit error.

#80 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 04:56 PM

Just four seasons of coaching. Doc won't apologize. He's too insecure to be able to admit error.

Where is Doc anyway? It's more fun with him here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users