Go Cowboys ! ;)
Posted Image

#42 I-hate-the-celtics

I-hate-the-celtics

Rookie

• 60 posts
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy and Van Exel

Posted October 09, 2008 - 02:49 PM

all this crap with adam jones is ridiculous. The media just blows things out of the water and im stunned and amazed by how easily people are influenced and brainwashed by it. I dont know what happened in this incident, but say this.........say someone pushed him in the back and he fell and got up. If someone saw that or got wind of that happening, it would then suddently become "a fight". For all we know, that is what happened!

#43 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 09, 2008 - 03:10 PM

Yeh it would be pretty ridiculous if he gets suspended just for getting in an altercation with his own security guard....

Posted Image

"To whom much is given much is tested."

#44 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted October 09, 2008 - 11:02 PM

so ..... what if the security guard was told to not let him get into trouble by the higher ups, and was trying to hold him back and pacman swung at him, it works the other way too (it was reported that they were jawing at one another), what do you want the security guard to do? btw, the security guard was an off duty policeman and we all know pacman has a history, he has been warned MANY MANY times by the NFL, bspn reported he was a private party held by Ludicrous, may have been drunk, and they fought in a bathroom . why is a guy that IS ON A VERY SHORT LEASH AND KNOWS IT, out late at night at a rappers party, may have been drunk, and gets into a fight with an off duty cop trying to protect him. would you be like that after you already LOST A YEAR without pay in the nfl and almost got banned? i wouldnt, knowing thats all i got for me and my family, he put himself in that situation ....again
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#45 I-hate-the-celtics

I-hate-the-celtics

Rookie

• 60 posts
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy and Van Exel

Posted October 10, 2008 - 06:49 PM

so ..... what if the security guard was told to not let him get into trouble by the higher ups, and was trying to hold him back and pacman swung at him, it works the other way too (it was reported that they were jawing at one another), what do you want the security guard to do? btw, the security guard was an off duty policeman and we all know pacman has a history, he has been warned MANY MANY times by the NFL, bspn reported he was a private party held by Ludicrous, may have been drunk, and they fought in a bathroom . why is a guy that IS ON A VERY SHORT LEASH AND KNOWS IT, out late at night at a rappers party, may have been drunk, and gets into a fight with an off duty cop trying to protect him. would you be like that after you already LOST A YEAR without pay in the nfl and almost got banned? i wouldnt, knowing thats all i got for me and my family, he put himself in that situation ....again

Jerry Jones hired the guard himself, so it just wasnt some random guy. He also isnt allowed to drink apparently. Its all on Dallascowboys.com in the multimedia section. Deion Sanders was on NFL Network last night, he was at Adam Jones' house after the altercation and this is what happened........The security guard was supposed to pick up Jones and was late, so Jones was fooling around with him saying like "what if I needed you, where were you" and things like this. I guess they went into the bathroom, it got out of hand and a small little figurine in the bathroom got broken. It was reported on many media outlets that a mirror was smashed. Not true. It was also a private function and the Cowboys checked into it to make sure it was ok. They have 2 pages of places he is not allowed to attend. He obviously shouldnt attract ANY unwanted attention, but according to everyone in the locker room and the man who was at his house (sanders) an hour after it occured, it was blown out of proportion.

#46 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 02:58 PM

LOL the cardinals are whoopin the Cowboys

that 3rd and 17 play where Steve Hightower of the cardinals got a 20 yrd run to get the first down is the turning point of the game

Edited by MDI, October 12, 2008 - 02:59 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#47 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 12, 2008 - 03:44 PM

overtime, i was hoping it would end so i can study for my test lol
Posted Image

#48 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 03:52 PM

That was [expletive]ing bull[expletive]

Posted Image

#49 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 03:59 PM

i have no idea what the [expletive] is wrong with this team...ever since that washington game...

Posted Image

#50 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted October 12, 2008 - 04:00 PM

the 'Boys got PUNKED.

#51 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 04:01 PM

the 'Boys got PUNKED.

Yeh they punked thereselves...they shoulda beat the crap out of AZ.

Posted Image

#52 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted October 12, 2008 - 04:19 PM

I wanted the Cowboys to win just so everyone could yell "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE."

#53 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,527 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 08:33 PM

about pacman jones its hilarious how before he was a cowboy the jokes were probably frequent in your guys heads

hes a punk who is not taking advantage of the blessings he was given which 99.999% of people would die for

he can't control himself, he is a complete idiot with all of the blessings god has given him he just screws it up regularly yet cowboy fans seem to love to defend this guy

the way they are playing it seems as though jerry jones added 1 too many distractions

they won 13 games without him yet already almost equaled their loss total from last year with him.

i don't care though you make a deal with the devil you will get burned from TO to tank johnson, to pacman if jerry was smart he'd put more marion barbers and jason wittens on the team class guys who love football not guys who love themselves and partying more

and whoever brought up primetime in this discussion is completely ignorant

deion would tell the world how great the cowboys are even if they were 1-15 and his opinion of pacman is completely bias pacman could murder 3 children and deion would explain how the children are at fault for making themselves desireable to kill

you guys need to open your eyes and realize while this incident is insignificant the significance comes from the fact that the NFL warned him to stay away from midnight parties and stripclubs and what this is the 4th late night hes reportedly had

if hes truly a changed man he would be listening to roger goodell's warnings hes still the same guy and will never change

as for the cowboys the cardinals are a very good team so you guys saying oh we should have wiped the floor with them are just ignorant or arrogant probably both they beat you guys pretty straight foward because they are a good team

you guys didn't play the lions or something

4-2 and leading the NFC west albeit not the best division probably the worst in the NFL but its not a scrub team

count your guys blessings because from watching the game you guys were lucky to be in overtime

then again my eagles were lucky to beat the 49ers which doesn't say much for us
Posted Image

#54 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 09:06 PM

about pacman jones its hilarious how before he was a cowboy the jokes were probably frequent in your guys heads

hes a punk who is not taking advantage of the blessings he was given which 99.999% of people would die for

he can't control himself, he is a complete idiot with all of the blessings god has given him he just screws it up regularly yet cowboy fans seem to love to defend this guy

the way they are playing it seems as though jerry jones added 1 too many distractions

they won 13 games without him yet already almost equaled their loss total from last year with him.

i don't care though you make a deal with the devil you will get burned from TO to tank johnson, to pacman if jerry was smart he'd put more marion barbers and jason wittens on the team class guys who love football not guys who love themselves and partying more

and whoever brought up primetime in this discussion is completely ignorant

deion would tell the world how great the cowboys are even if they were 1-15 and his opinion of pacman is completely bias pacman could murder 3 children and deion would explain how the children are at fault for making themselves desireable to kill

you guys need to open your eyes and realize while this incident is insignificant the significance comes from the fact that the NFL warned him to stay away from midnight parties and stripclubs and what this is the 4th late night hes reportedly had

if hes truly a changed man he would be listening to roger goodell's warnings hes still the same guy and will never change

as for the cowboys the cardinals are a very good team so you guys saying oh we should have wiped the floor with them are just ignorant or arrogant probably both they beat you guys pretty straight foward because they are a good team

you guys didn't play the lions or something

4-2 and leading the NFC west albeit not the best division probably the worst in the NFL but its not a scrub team

count your guys blessings because from watching the game you guys were lucky to be in overtime

then again my eagles were lucky to beat the 49ers which doesn't say much for us

Thing is he wasn't at a strip club or night club he's not even allowed to go those. He even missed a celebrity golf tournament at the request of the team. He was at a hotel at night and happened to get an argument with his bodyguard.

Posted Image

#55 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,527 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 09:26 PM

Thing is he wasn't at a strip club or night club he's not even allowed to go those. He even missed a celebrity golf tournament at the request of the team. He was at a hotel at night and happened to get an argument with his bodyguard.

my basic point was guys like him seem to find their way into situations like that
Posted Image

#56 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 12, 2008 - 09:29 PM

my basic point was guys like him seem to find their way into situations like that

Agreed. Sadly it's true.

Posted Image

#57 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted October 13, 2008 - 10:57 PM

wasnt he at a party for ludicrous that was being held at that hotel where he got into the fight??????

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram cited two sources saying that Jones had been attending a party hosted by rapper Ludacris when he squared off with a member of his four-man security detail named Tommy Jones. The two men, reportedly, fought in a hotel bathroom, and finally had to be restrained by hotel security after breaking a mirror

http://myespn.go.com...man-again-.html

Now, my former colleague Calvin Watkins of the Dallas Morning News has had a chance to talk to some folks who said they witnessed the incident. James Shepherd, who owns several record stores, had been invited to the private party by Ludacris' record label. He said he walked in the men's bathroom Tuesday evening and saw Pacman and his girlfriend having some type of argument.

http://myespn.go.com...n-incident.html

Edited by phifedogg76, October 13, 2008 - 10:57 PM.

Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#58 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted October 14, 2008 - 11:59 AM

Pac-man suspended 4 games, guy should be out of the league.
Also the Cowboys discussing a deal to acquire WR Roy Williams from the Lions.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#59 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 14, 2008 - 12:39 PM

NFL: The Lions have traded WR Roy Williams to the Cowboys for a first, third and sixth round pick.

:whistle: :lol:

#60 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 14, 2008 - 01:49 PM

Cool. Now teams can't double TO. And we still have a lot of picks this year...we also get a 5th from Tenessee because Pacman is suspended.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users