363 replies to this topic

#361 LP_18

LP_18

Sasha's favorite

• 1,856 posts
  • Name:Lisa
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha!

Posted January 28, 2009 - 12:33 AM

im still disappointed... but it was an amazing game to see.. so exciting.

QUOTE (MDI @ Mar 19 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when did sash turn into kobe ? WTF?

TEAM SASHA!
TEAM PAU PAU!

#362 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2009 - 12:49 AM

A few numbers:

Points in the paint for the Bobcats, compared with juts 38 for the Lakers.

Points for Kobe Bryant on 15-of-28 shooting, including 26 points in the second half and first overtime.

Three-point percentage for L.A., who couldn’t find the range in double overtime (0-for-4) after seeing Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant hit two big ones down the stretch in regulation.

Charlotte’s edge on the glass, 53-42.

Blocks for the Lakers, led by seven from Andrew Bynum.

#363 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,345 posts

Posted January 28, 2009 - 11:36 AM

Unfortunately, I missed the game live, but I did record it so I watched it when I got home at about midnight. The Bobcats played well. We played decent. The played us tough like they have since coming into the league.

I could be mad for losing but I did think it was a good learning experience. Kobe fouls out in OT. All that means it was time for other players to step up and show they can play without Kobe in crunch time. No one could step up for the Lakers. Gasol was having a off night.

So I expected Odom to take it on his shoulders to lead us to victory. I gave myself false hope. Since Odom is the anti-clutch. He was a contributor is many key plays, except it was plays for the Bobcats. Even though he is playing well, I still wouldnt mind him to be traded for a defensive minded SF. That's just me though.

One big thing I had a problem with was a key substitution in overtime. We began hot in the start of OT. When we were up by four, Phil substitutes Gasol (having a bad game) for Bynum (having another solid night). Just didn't understand that at all.

But we will move onto the next games. Hopefully the guys recover and we have a successful road trip.

#364 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,728 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 29, 2009 - 10:56 AM

This awful loss still hurts, but we better forget this game and get ready for the next big road trip.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users