#221 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 10, 2009 - 04:20 PM

Even though it was at our expense, he deserved to get one. Of course, then he acted like a psychopath afterwards and I decided that one is enough for him! We want the Chowds and we want them bad!

#222 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,779 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 10, 2009 - 04:27 PM

Even though it was at our expense, he deserved to get one. Of course, then he acted like a psychopath afterwards and I decided that one is enough for him! We want the Chowds and we want them bad!

That's a statement I back 200,000,000%!!!!!!

#223 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Sedalle Threatt

Posted February 10, 2009 - 05:50 PM

That's a statement I back 200,000,000%!!!!!!

Although it's true I agree with you way more than I disagree, it's more fun to disagree. So I'll say I back that statement 200,000,001%!!!!!!!

#224 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted February 10, 2009 - 05:52 PM

umm, i will say this...skip bayless always called KG a choke artist. After that I watched the Minnesota Timberwolves more closely and I didnt agree that he was a choker, as much as I just didnt see that "Kobe" killer instinct. Now we can argue about it but I refuse. I thoink its sorta like how LBJ doesnt have it, but WADE AND TIMMY do without a doubt. Hell Pippen didnt have it and it didnt make him any less of a player. But anyway , of course those guys...maybe not rip, are Hofers
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#225 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,779 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 10, 2009 - 06:05 PM

Although it's true I agree with you way more than I disagree, it's more fun to disagree. So I'll say I back that statement 200,000,001%!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:bow:

I bow to you sir. :bow:

#226 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted February 10, 2009 - 09:07 PM

umm, i will say this...skip bayless always called KG a choke artist. After that I watched the Minnesota Timberwolves more closely and I didnt agree that he was a choker, as much as I just didnt see that "Kobe" killer instinct. Now we can argue about it but I refuse. I thoink its sorta like how LBJ doesnt have it, but WADE AND TIMMY do without a doubt. Hell Pippen didnt have it and it didnt make him any less of a player. But anyway , of course those guys...maybe not rip, are Hofers

You raise a good point which I clearly overlooked. The Killer Instinct. You are absolutely correct about everything you said EXCEPT that of course it makes him less of a player. Less than Kobe. Less than Tim Duncan. In fact, it's everything that separates the great players from the great players who are champions. Paul Pierce had nothing around him for years, but once he did, you saw his Killer Instinct on display. KG was fortunate to have him on his team.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, February 10, 2009 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users