#41 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:08 PM

I would've never noticed this if it wasn't brought up.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#42 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:11 PM

omGOSH!!!! wouldnt it be the same when kobe did his little dance the other night??

theyre just picking on him cuz theyre jealous we have him now -_-

im sorry vee, but clipper fans sure dont miss his blown lay ups and must i remind people of this little gem? HIGH LAMAR!

Posted Image

Edited by Maddocks, January 25, 2009 - 10:11 PM.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#43 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:15 PM

inappropriate, sure, but it's Lamar... it's that personality that makes me like him.
i laughed so hard when i saw that happen.

#44 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:16 PM

That Lamar Odom jacking off comment was just low...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#45 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:18 PM

That Lamar Odom jacking off comment was just low...

Hah, my bad, I kinda realized that too, except for the fact that I was trying to emphasize the fact that the Clippers are sexy rather than Lamar jack off.

In other words I tried to twist the situation to make it seem like the Clippers are sexy haha

Ugh, if I was able to point out every comment on this post even that was low toward the Clippers, I would have a 2 page post

But guess what. That's what happens to the Clippers I guess.

Edited by TheCalmInsanity, January 25, 2009 - 10:20 PM.

I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#46 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:31 PM

You make the bed, you lie in it TCI (referring to the Clippers getting badmouthed).

This "investigation" junk is absolutely pitiful / preposterous.

#47 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:36 PM

You make the bed, you lie in it TCI (referring to the Clippers getting badmouthed).

This "investigation" junk is absolutely pitiful / preposterous.

Well, I do agree with that :0

Never said I was for it.

The only thing that bothers me about getting badmouthed is, sometimes it's for no reason at all. Just so you can feel like more of a man inside, I'm guessing? Some people just have the nerve to kick other teams down just cause they feel like they can.

It's all good though. As you say, I lie in the bed I made, and hell, I don't even make my bed at home. So I lie in my dirty mess of a bed, and that's how I like it! :)
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#48 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:53 PM

Yeah I'm with you on that.

Badmouthing just to anger people or to make yourself feel smart or tough (which on the internet is always laughable) is ridiculous at best.

You know when I rib you its in jest.

I have nothing but immense respect for die-hard fans in a difficult situation like yourself.

Luckily as a Laker fan, I haven't had to deal with too much of it. I do remember the 1992-93 season with Randy Pfund coaching though., I was at the Forum for every miserable game of that godforsaken season reaching for my fair share of silver lining.

Keep fightin' the good fight TCI!

#49 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted January 25, 2009 - 10:58 PM

Yeah I'm with you on that.

Badmouthing just to anger people or to make yourself feel smart or tough (which on the internet is always laughable) is ridiculous at best.

You know when I rib you its in jest.

I have nothing but immense respect for die-hard fans in a difficult situation like yourself.

Luckily as a Laker fan, I haven't had to deal with too much of it. I do remember the 1992-93 season with Randy Pfund coaching though., I was at the Forum for every miserable game of that godforsaken season reaching for my fair share of silver lining.

Keep fightin' the good fight TCI!

Thanks man. You know I didn't mean you. I have alot of respect for you too- and although at times it seems I'm stubborn or determined to dethrone your arguments, it's just because I'm too focused for my own well being haha.

Besides, you're a great bias filter, and play devil's advocate to strengthen my views. It's awesome :)

#50 Louizzle

Louizzle

L.A. All Day

• 945 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Derek Fisher

Posted January 26, 2009 - 12:26 AM

Oh comeon Clippers front office, stop being tattle tells. It's even a big deal what do you guys want to accomplish by punishing Lamar? Yeah, nothing.

Made By Vaporize

#51 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 26, 2009 - 12:38 AM

TCI - most likely to commit suicide on TLN.

:lol: :lol:

:mad:

#52 LP_18

LP_18

Sasha's favorite

• 1,856 posts
  • Name:Lisa
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha!

Posted January 26, 2009 - 12:39 AM

i thought he handled that very well. :yes:

QUOTE (MDI @ Mar 19 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when did sash turn into kobe ? WTF?

TEAM SASHA!
TEAM PAU PAU!

#53 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted January 26, 2009 - 08:30 AM

Eh TCI, you still didn't give us your views on how you see that play...was the clippers claim legit or...?

#54 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted January 26, 2009 - 10:56 AM

I gave my views earlier-

Haha, in all seriousness now

Clippers organization shouldn't have called up the league to investigate it.

Does this mean I thought the action was okay? No. I was at the game and didn't realize he did it.. Some people on the Clippers forums said it was uncalled for and were really mad about it. I was too, he has no right to show off at that level. Even Mutumbo got in trouble for his finger wag (which is the league made him point it at the audience to avoid trouble) But no one saw this coming. If anyone should get mad about it it should be the league, Clippers should have let THEM deal with this.

Even us Clippers fans said we shouldn't care about this too much- besides, Lamar has always held a grudge against the Clippers.

[expletive] move though.

:)

#55 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted January 26, 2009 - 03:06 PM

I'm gona pick on you since you called me biased.. Well here's your bias for you. Of course if the Lakers grab their crotch no one cares. If the Clippers did it everyone would be infuriated. Geez- all hell breaks loose when anyone even beats the Lakers, I wonder what would happen when they get teabagged by a Lamar Odom crotch during a loss.

And last stand 2.0, are you seriously going to talk about a win without Camby, Kaman, Baron, Randolph, and 3 of our bench players? Damn man, Dunleavy was super happy after the effort. Clippers weren't mad after that loss, I don't know what channel you were watching. Seriously, if you want to stereotype the Clippers, I can be an evil [expletive] and stereotype Lakers fans for being arrogant and kicking down other teams ONLY when they're good. 3 years ago no one here would say stuff like this.

But I'm not going to say that, because I have alot of Laker fan friends that really are true fans, and respect other teams. Just by looking at some of the posts in here I can seperate the true fans from the ignorant arrogant people (except for the Nugget, who probably posted JUST for my amusement ;D)

Haha, in all seriousness now

Clippers organization shouldn't have called up the league to investigate it.

Does this mean I thought the action was okay? No. I was at the game and didn't realize he did it.. Some people on the Clippers forums said it was uncalled for and were really mad about it. I was too, he has no right to show off at that level. Even Mutumbo got in trouble for his finger wag (which is the league made him point it at the audience to avoid trouble) But no one saw this coming. If anyone should get mad about it it should be the league, Clippers should have let THEM deal with this.

Even us Clippers fans said we shouldn't care about this too much- besides, Lamar has always held a grudge against the Clippers.

[expletive] move though.

OH and my explanation for why he did it- The Clippers are so insanely sexy that Lamar Odom felt the urge to jack off (since he was so high up in the air from his dunk, he was able to view all the Clippers players and just really had to jerk) :dance1:

uh i can say what i want about little brother they are sharing big brothers room because the parents didn't think little brother was good enough to deserve his own room

big brother is obviously the parents favorite child

you're not picking on me because at the end of the day i told you i hated the clippers so it wasn't a suprise and second of all we had more championships than your franchise in our first year of existence almost 45 somewhat years ago now

Edited by last stand 2.0, January 26, 2009 - 03:08 PM.

Posted Image

#56 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted January 26, 2009 - 03:33 PM

uh i can say what i want about little brother they are sharing big brothers room because the parents didn't think little brother was good enough to deserve his own room

big brother is obviously the parents favorite child

More like little brother and big brother both have the cash to pay rent in the best room of the house. Each gets it when they need it, and only have to share it four times a year. Little brother could move out if he wanted to, but he has the money, so it doesn't matter.

#57 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts

Posted January 26, 2009 - 04:14 PM

So when we beat them 100-0 is Phil Jackson going to get fired?

#58 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted January 26, 2009 - 04:18 PM

2.0 - it's easy to pick on the Clippers when the Lakers clearly dominate.

Have the Clippers EVER been a threat? Hell no.

On top of that, we have bigger Fish to fry. Just grab your "crotch" while hanging on a rim and play on. :evil:

#59 clarisseypoo

clarisseypoo

<3

• 1,876 posts
  • Fan Since:`91

Posted January 26, 2009 - 05:43 PM

hahaha are they serious :lol:

#60 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted January 26, 2009 - 05:59 PM

2.0 - it's easy to pick on the Clippers when the Lakers clearly dominate.

Have the Clippers EVER been a threat? Hell no.

On top of that, we have bigger Fish to fry. Just grab your "crotch" while hanging on a rim and play on. :evil:

yeah it is too easy and i do applaud him for being able to sit through being a clipper fan and not leave
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users