Photo

Phil: “I put [Luke] out there for reasons that are internal in our organization”

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,933 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 23, 2009 - 10:58 AM

I think Luke has looked better the last 2 games, since he came back from injury.

His jump shot looks "calmer".

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#22 KaPau

KaPau

Rookie

• 68 posts
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Erving "Magic" Johnson

Posted January 23, 2009 - 11:04 AM

I think Luke has looked better the last 2 games, since he came back from injury.

His jump shot looks "calmer".

Agree he does seem more relaxed, his shot looks way softer than the bricks he was throwing around, I hope it continues because 2 years ago he started like that and all of a sudden brick city.

#23 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted January 23, 2009 - 11:16 AM

luke is in the starting line-up because while he doesn't give us the shooting or athleticism radmonovic has he is clearly lightyears ahead of vlad in the mental department and luke gives us another facilitator on the floor seeing as we only have 1 when its just kobe with the guys

luke is the glue guy every championship team needs a guy who hustles, plays defense to the best of his abilities, makes smart passes and smart defensive plays

luke is also a very good scorer inside and can shoot decently
Posted Image

#24 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted January 23, 2009 - 02:54 PM

luke is in the starting line-up because while he doesn't give us the shooting or athleticism radmonovic has he is clearly lightyears ahead of vlad in the mental department and luke gives us another facilitator on the floor seeing as we only have 1 when its just kobe with the guys

luke is the glue guy every championship team needs a guy who hustles, plays defense to the best of his abilities, makes smart passes and smart defensive plays

Thanks for allowing me not to make another post. Well said.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#25 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted January 23, 2009 - 03:09 PM

his inside game has been pretty bad lately though, but he has been playing well as a starter
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#26 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 23, 2009 - 05:55 PM

im impressed with your basketball IQ
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#27 Lakers4lyf

Lakers4lyf

Rookie

• 110 posts
  • Name:alik
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:every laker...

Posted January 23, 2009 - 08:53 PM

mitch shouldn't trade lukee. even if he doesn't put up big stats, he's still an important part of this team..and i dont understand PJs wording!! :wacko:
who they want? they want Kobe
and what he want? he want the trophy

#28 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted January 23, 2009 - 09:31 PM

One thing that has impressed me is his defense, hes been closing alot of shots lately.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users